Dillian Whyte says Wlad Klitschko KOed Deontay Wilder out COLD in sparring

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Perkin Warbeck, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    if its wrong to state facts i dont wanna be right

2. Cally

Cally Sand...sand... nothing but sand! Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    It's also a fact that you don't have to mention dillian in every post, honestly man, it's weird as fek. can't you not see that? It's all good being a fan of somebody but to go on like you do just isn't right. I dunno if you have mental health problems or what, it would seem so the way you're so obsessive.
    Look, as I've said before I don't mind dillian but don't come here acting like nobody else knows shat trying to tell us he's this and that when we know dillians level without you trying to pump it up a few notches, he's an average fighter at the end of the day, he'll never do much in the sport and thats the way it is whether you believe otherwise, you can keep trying to convince people but it will never make it so.. most boxing fans know where dillian stands in the pecking order and it isn't as high as you'd love everybody to believe, sorry but you need a wake up call...

Get your mother to set an alarm for ya :error::jaja-no:

3. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Wilder doesn't have his demonic possession during sparring. So of course people like Klitschko (devil worshipper himself) will school him. I'm sure Gassiev knocked him about as well.

But come fight night, he's got the Bronze Bomber in the ring with him. I've said it a million times...he's gonna kill someone in the ring. I fear for Fury. Big John better be cooking up some more gypsy magic in his cauldron at home, as he's gonna need it.

4. Sammy123

Sammy123 Money Maker Staff Member

Apr 15, 2015
    Dillian Whyte can't be taken seriously. H'es an utterly shitty boxer who looked like complete utter **** in all of his recent fights. Pretty ironic that he calls Wilder a coward yet:

1. Turned down the opportunity to fight Anthony Joshua (which went to Andy Ruiz)
    2. Refused to fight Luis Ortiz when Ortiz offered to fly over there to fight him
    3. Refused to fight Wilder in the US back when there was serious talks of fighting Wilder several years ago, when Hearn wanted to entice Wilder to fight Whyte first before Joshua. Instead Whyte demanded Wilder come to the UK to fight him and flat out publicly refused to go over the US.

Whyte is the biggest Coward just by actions alone. If Whyte really wanted to become a genuine world champion he had many opportunities to do so.

5. kriszhao

kriszhao Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Precisely Wilder didn't want that smoke.

6. kriszhao

Feb 8, 2008
    Calling someone who had 30+ pro fights green is quite a stretch.

7. kriszhao

Feb 8, 2008
    Except wilder already said he still isnt entertaining a fight with Wlad

8. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Leaked photo of Bootleg D's trainer Jay Deas' reaction to seeing Wlad spark his boy out cold on his back in one of those sparring sessions.

This content is protected

CST80 likes this.
  9. GeorgeDeservesAMedal

GeorgeDeservesAMedal Member banned Full Member

Nov 14, 2018
    :) :) :) :) :)

CHEF that used to post on here was there and said Wlad also dropped Wilder after this day Whytes talking about. There are levels... Wilder isn’t on Wlads level. Especially prime Wladimir.

kriszhao, gdm, UnleashtheFURY and 3 others like this.
  10. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008
    pretty sure they ended up having to send Wilder home early because he was so uncompetitive in sparring.

11. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    So what?

Even if Wladimir ironed him out, so what? How old and experienced would Wilder have been?

It was sparring, you make mistakes, you get hit, you get hurt, sometimes you get stopped, sometimes the spar gets stopped, it's were you learn and improve, they are not fights.

Sparring stories are just that.. stories.

We have had stories of AJ getting stopped by Okolie FFS, this sort of stuff is always floating around and most of the time these stories seem to get more and more exaggerated every time they are told.

Eggman likes this.
  12. GeorgeDeservesAMedal

GeorgeDeservesAMedal Member banned Full Member

Nov 14, 2018
    I believe CHEF said that too. And I’m not surprised. People can talk all the **** they want about Wladimir, but he was an ATG heavyweight with ATG power.

kriszhao and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  13. blackfella96

blackfella96 Active Member Full Member

Jul 10, 2019
    It's sparring, nobody cares what happens in sparring, its training and learning. Plenty of sparring stories go around, and it really doesn't mean ****. Like Dillian but this just seems like a sucker move for clout.

Eggman likes this.
  14. Eggman

Eggman "The cream of the crop! Nobody does it better! Full Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Meh, sparring is sparring.

whyte beat Aj in the ams, didn’t turn out so good for him in the pros

15. Eggman

Eggman "The cream of the crop! Nobody does it better! Full Member

Dec 2, 2015
    exactly. He’s probably used the experience to avoid the same situation happening in a real fight.

N17 likes this.