Dillian Whyte says Wlad Klitschko KOed Deontay Wilder out COLD in sparring

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Perkin Warbeck, Jan 12, 2020.

1. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Shut up!

2. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Drop dead

3. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Irrelevant whether true or not. What I would say is that if Wilder and Whyte fight then stylistically then outcome is more in Wilder’s favour.

Glass City Cobra likes this.
  4. The Long Count

The Long Count Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 8, 2013
    This story has been corroborated many times. It’s really not surprising. Wlad was an atg and Wilder is sloppy, Wlad would of wiped the floor with him in the ring. Wlad barely lost a round during his best run, Wilder usually loses most rounds until his right hand bails him out. Nightmare match up for Wilder because Wlad’s power coupled with his skill would never even make the match competitive

5. MrFoFody

MrFoFody Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 17, 2005
    I also heard DWN (Dustin "Worm" Nichols) was at ringside. Wilder was masterfully outboxing Wlad with his smooth as silk Ali footwork to the delight of the local gym rats.
    The gym doors burst open and who appears? None other than the devil himself, DWM! Nichols casually tiptoed to ringside & his body cast an enormous shadow over the ring. This distracted Wilder who then cranked his neck to see wtf had caused the sudden eclipse like conditions.
    When Wilder saw his fearsome nemesis, he stood there slack jawed breaking out into a cold sweat. Wlad brought down his arms from his face as the beating had stopped & saw Wilder's deer in the headlights look.

Wlad had just hit the lottery with Wilders loss of concentration & proceeded to take full advantage by letting loose of a hailmary homerun left hook and that's all she wrote.

kriszhao and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  6. Perkin Warbeck

Perkin Warbeck Boxing aficionado banned Full Member

Nov 4, 2017
    This explains why Wilder avoided Klitschko, while both Fury and Joshua fought him.

Wilder will have a poor legacy. There are no top ten heavyweight wins (except for an old man with high blood pressure who never won even a paper belt) on his resume. And Wilder is now at an age at which most boxers decline.

7. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    This explains how Whyte KOd Fury in sparring

Well, not really... but I thought I'd add this here.

8. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    A pro boxer/gym owner claiming they've been told by their coach it happened

This content is protected

kriszhao and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  9. lloydturnip

lloydturnip Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Sparing is different .storys about ali and Tyson getting sparked and others are common.

iii likes this.
  10. Glass City Cobra

Glass City Cobra H2H Burger King Full Member

Jan 6, 2017
    This is one of the most idiotic posts ive seen on the internet. Wilder did worse than wallin...?

11. Glass City Cobra

Jan 6, 2017
    Also I'm surprised people are just gobbling this up. In the very same article Dillian claims he did so much better and "roughed up" Wladmir. Are we forgetting Dillian had beef with Wilder and seeking a fight with him? Does that sound like a reliable source...?

"I was just trying to learn, and then I saw him knocking people out. I was thinking 'you ain't f--king knocking me out.' I went in there and I went after him," Whyte explained to Sky Sports.

"He broke Sexton's nose. I said 'nah. Woah, you're not knocking me out. I'm coming'. I went in there and started roughing him up and having a proper fight with him. I got sent home for that."

Translation: "wilder got KO'd, Wladmir was on a rampage dropping people but me...? No, i was such a bad ass that they sent me home" sure thing dillian.

https://www.*******.com/whyte-i-saw-klitschko-knock-wilder-out-cold-sparring--145872

Anything is possible when 2 big hitters square off, even if it's sparring. But I'd lean toward Whyte being full of it and attempting to promote himself and annoy wilder. The timing is too convenient. Even if there is some truth to this story why wait so long until now when he's angry at Wilder and the WBC to bring it up...? Agenda much? Wladmir has also had nothing but praise for Wilder in interviews.

12. Heavy_Hitter

Heavy_Hitter Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Of course, he outboxed him and almost stopped him on cuts. Wilder lost every round except 2. And one of the KDs was just a flash knockdown.

mw1986 likes this.
  13. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    My sister knocked me out cold once during a sparring session but so what?! It was only sparring!

14. Glass City Cobra

Jan 6, 2017
    You're an idiot. Fury won a wide ud on all 3 cards against wallin. "Almost" stopping someone on cuts isn't nearly as good as 2 knockdowns. You're acting as if wallin beat fury from pillar to post and fury just barely managed to win a close decision or something.

15. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    This is a pretty abysmal take.