Dillian Whyte tests positive for banned substance

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by wallworkjake123, Nov 6, 2012.

Is Dillian is innocent?

1. Yes

54 vote(s)
    26.5%
  2. No

125 vote(s)
    61.3%
  3. Who Cares?

25 vote(s)
    12.3%
  1. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Aww poor little innocent baby lamb got caught with Dianabol in his blood and we're meant to all believe it was just a simple misunderstanding

:lol:

All the while, your boy can't even deny it, let alone muster any defense towards his case even after nearly approaching 2 months, the poor little lamb has been condemned to silence and told not to inform his fans that he never took steroids.

2. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    I said world title, which is something he doesn't have. Ah yes, the hard way of skipping eliminators, turning down a world title fight and then failing a drugs test. My heart bleeds for this poor soul.

3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    He'll be cleared.

4. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018

Well I am just saying that Whyte getting pretty close to a world title, and you acting like he doesn't have a chance..?

WBC Regulations: "For the avoidance of doubt, a WBC Interim WORLD Championship shall be considred a true WBC WORLD TITLE for all purposes other than with respect to a bout versus the actual World Champion, absent any order to the contrary from the WBC in its sole discretion."

Ergo unification with the actual WBC title holder...

But yeah, in hindsight he should have taken the AJ fight seeing as he got removed from WBO mando, but life doesn't work by looking at the past and regretting descisions, he a made a choice, took a gamble, backfired.

But you are acting like he will never win a title, when he has been the WBO and WBC mando, so getting pretty damn close, and losing out on sheer bad luck, how often do you have a cruiser move up a division and become super champ, taking the WBO automatically?

And how often do you have a WBC sanctioning body handing out free title shots, and free title shot rematches multiple times, while excluding and alienating the #1 contender?

How often do you have a world champ, like Wilder who feels sorry for Ortiz daughter, that he gave Ortiz two shots at the title? How often does that happen?

Yes all very normal, and I am the abnormal one for suggesting it isn't.

Toxic members like I said.

5. fenoc1

fenoc1 Active Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2009
    I can see clearly the rate at which your mental health deteriorated while typing this comment. Take care of your mental health. Sit back and relax man this is a forum where people express boxing opinions. You don't have to show how much of a macho man you are by placing bets against people. Go to a bookmakers or use an online betting site

emallini likes this.
  6. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Source of my frustration? In a boxing forum, posters want to bash boxers who came up the hard way, gave us exciting fights and memories, worked hard.... why?

Why? Just give credit. Just give some credit where it's due. It ain't hard... if I can do it for boxers I loathe, and I supposedly have mental problems, why can't you guys? With your healthy, stable minds.

7. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    I understand that and I know you are just backing one of your favourite fighters.

I hope you don't leave, I think people just get a bit tired of the dogged unwavering support of Whyte. I think it does go a bit far at times, but you can't knock your passion.

Twentyman and Aydamn like this.
  8. fenoc1

fenoc1 Active Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Hope you're ok man. Go see a doctor or something. This **** isnt healthy for you. Real credit cant be given to a drug cheat that's not how it works

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  9. PaddyGarcia

Feb 13, 2014
    The WBU consider their world champions to be world champions, the boxing community does not. Same applies to this interim WBC belt when there's an actual world titlist active. You're free to consider it as such but given how derisory you've been toward the WBC in the past, I'm surprised you'd go with their ruling on this.

They alienated their #1 contender because he didn't fight a final eliminator. Losing the WBO status was a little unfortunate. Maybe he could have fought Usyk? But why should he, seeing as no one has heard of Usyk. Still, there was the IBF route but didn't fancy that. Hey he'd be in line for a shot with the WBC if he didn't have the gross misfortune of failing a drugs test. Life's hard huh.

Wizbit1013, Twentyman and Scissors like this.
  10. Gomo

Gomo Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    All the dillian Whyte hate lol

He is the form guy in the division, has one of the best resumes and is on a roll

He's probably the most improved HW in the last couple of years, he can actually box now, he's not perfect none of them are but he's criminally underated and the hate is pathetic

He seems a good guy and he's worked his ass off to get where he is, written off all the way.

I hope he clears his name and wins a world title.

Clarence Gianni and Aydamn like this.
  11. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Ortiz, Kownacki, Breazeale didn't fight eliminators did they????

So let me get this right.

If someone declines an eliminator, not saying Whyte did, the other guy gets the title shot automatically???

Really???

I thought, out of the top 15 contenders, he would be matched with someone else. They wouldn't just hand it to one eliminator candidate, if the opponent pulled out.

Just saying what the WBC regulations say, about eliminators being done out of the top 15 contenders.

Besides, didn't Ortiz get two shots???? So he never fought an eliminator in the second either???

By the way, Whyte offered Ortiz two million pounds to find on a main card in the UK, so I don't see how that is saying "no".

Why must Ortiz dictate the terms of the contract? Kind of defeats the point of negotiations right? Aren't they both on even ground? Both contenders, both have a say on what the split should be, and who is fighting where.

12. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Wow. You're really getting riled up.

13. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    This aged well.

14. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    aydamn has kind of grown on me.

he reminds me of danny williams gutting it out when his shoulder dislocated.

15. PaddyGarcia

Feb 13, 2014
    Breazeale did. Whyte walked away from the Ortiz fight to the Parker route instead so they went with Ortiz. Wilder hasn't fought Kownacki...

I guess the justification for a rematch is that Ortiz damn near had him out of there. There wasn't much in the way of public demand, I'd be just as happy to see Wilder starch Whyte instead of Ortiz to be honest. More PBC keeping a fight in house I guess.

Whyte said Ortiz turned down 2M. Whyte has historically said an awful lot of things. Besides wasn't this after Ortiz-Wilder was already in talks?

Wizbit1013 likes this.