Dillian Whyte tests positive for banned substance

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by wallworkjake123, Nov 6, 2012.

Is Dillian is innocent?

1. Yes

54 vote(s)
    26.5%
  2. No

125 vote(s)
    61.3%
  3. Who Cares?

25 vote(s)
    12.3%
  1. fenoc1

fenoc1 Active Member Full Member

Oct 10, 2009
    But that's the whole point mate, he didn't get there the honest way eating eggs and porridge and training hard. He juiced his way up. His previous failed drugs test and now his most recent failed drugs test are more proof than ill ever need. Wanted to believe him but cant

emallini likes this.
  2. fenoc1

Oct 10, 2009
    Whyte vs Ortiz is still a good fight though. Theres nothing else available atm. Whytes sidelined. Furys tied up making soft money and Ortiz is better than Parker. Joshua vs Ruiz out also

3. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    What happened to Aydamn taking a step back?

Boxing is a sport full of juicers. This is the second time Whyte has popped. It's quite obvious to anyone who isn't biased that he's guilty. End of story.

If Whyte somehow landed a fight against Ruiz he'd have a chance of winning a world title. However, if Ruiz beats AJ again the belts are going to either Wilder or Fury and Whyte has zero chance against either.

I'm not a fan of Whyte but I'm absolutely no hater. He's good for the division and I'm happy to have him around. But anyone not named Aydamn knows that A.) He's been juicing and B.) His chances of winning a world title are slim to none. That's just realism.

Wizbit1013 and emallini like this.
  4. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Oh yeah it's an alright fight but I'm not that crazy about it. I'm happy to sit through that fight to get the Fury rematch

5. PaddyGarcia

Feb 13, 2014
    YoU'rE JuSt ToXiC

emallini and Jamzy ⭐ like this.
  6. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Dillan Wright is a fraud

7. fenoc1

Oct 10, 2009
    Me too mate

8. PaddyGarcia

Feb 13, 2014
    I'm off on holiday for a week fellas, to the Isle of Coll which should be free of internet. Can't wait to catch up on 40 pages of detritus on my return. God speed x

Twentyman and Sephiroth Rising 7 like this.
  9. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    I see, so because Whyte says something, he is automatically a liar. Ortiz, Wilder, Haymon, PBC are the reliable spealers. Their truth is the gospel... automatically filter anything that comes out of Whyte's mouth right?? Cool.

"Whyte walked away from the Ortiz fight to the Parker route instead so they went with Ortiz. "

Again, how did Whyte walk away? He offered something, Ortiz said no... so why isn't it that Ortiz walked away? Biased.

"I guess the justification for a rematch is that Ortiz damn near had him out of there."

Again, any descision that comes out of WBC and PBC/Haymon is very justifiable in your eyes? No bias at all huh??? Yeah those bolded statements of justification sound VERY logical to me, let's take a look at what the WBC Regulations say on these situations:

"Only the winner of a final elimination bou shall become a mandatory challenger, and shall be subject to the provisions of these Rules & Regulations and such additional conditions and exceptions as may be imposed by the WBC in its discretion on a case=by-case basis."

Interestingly, the WBC also state that the WBC Silver championship is a WORLD title superior to all champioships except the World or Diamond championships. So it is a world title by their eyes, funnily you support WBC descisions on deciding who is mandatory and justifying who gets a shot at the title... you just don't agree with their title descriptions do you? As a member of the "boxing community".

You are "suprised" at me acknowleding the WBC interim title, and roasting WBC on their handling of Whyte... yet you don't acknowledge their descriptions of titles, but love up all their justifications on assigning a qualified challenger, not questioning it in the slightest.

WBC say a Champ should make one mando defense a year, how many has Wilder had? And how many years as champ? More unusual circumstance...

Double standards, more toxicity.

10. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Is Ortiz better than Rivas right now? I think not.

11. fenoc1

Oct 10, 2009
    The Ortiz that boxed Wilder is better than Whyte and Rivas but hes also a drug cheat

12. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Maybe better than Whyte/Rivas 5 years ago, but not the Whyte/Rivas that fought in 2019.

No way, Jose.

13. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Rivas is basic one trick pony. Go and look at my whyte vs Rivas prediction. The fight played out exactly how I said it would with Whyte eventually going on to win

Ortiz beats both him and Dillian. He's a better boxer than both of them.

If Dillian felt he was better he'd have fought Ortiz when he was ordered to.

fenoc1 likes this.
  14. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    132 pages about a failed PED test ffs.

Those Dave Allen threads look pretty good now, don't they? @emallini

15. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Wilder is a one trick pony, in fact, he is the most one trick pony in heavyweight champion history.

Funny how you ignore that??? WOW... just WOW

And how did you say the fight was going to play out??? Did you say Whyte would win with his jab? Nah didnt think so.

Did you predict KO or UD? Mhmm