Dillian Whyte tests positive for banned substance

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by wallworkjake123, Nov 6, 2012.

Is Dillian is innocent?

1. Yes

54 vote(s)
    26.5%
  2. No

125 vote(s)
    61.3%
  3. Who Cares?

25 vote(s)
    12.3%
  1. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
  2. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Joshua has been exposed as taking Testosterone under the TUE loop hole. Pulev has definitely failed a test before.

So it is 6 out of the top 10.

fenoc1 likes this.
  3. Southpawology

Southpawology Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 16, 2013
    If Whyte was innocent or anyone in this position for that matter, they'd be shouting from the roof tops

I've said it before and ill say it again, the silence with this case is deafening

Aydamn likes this.
  4. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Smudge_ likes this.
  5. Citizen Smith

Citizen Smith Active Member Full Member

Jul 12, 2019
    There's no previous drug ban for Pulev that I can find. I also cannot add AJ to the list via TUE's. We have to be fair here and add them only for drug bans which are on their record.

Holler and Scissors like this.
  6. ryanm8655

Oct 23, 2008
    I’m willing to bet AJ also has a thyroid problem...and asthma...

305th and fenoc1 like this.
  7. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
  8. Scissors

Feb 11, 2018
    yeah I am. There’s absolutely 0 evidence on the TUE’s. So whilst he seems completely innocent he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Especially when there is genuine, found guilty drug cheats out there who get a free pass.

sniffmybadger and Holler like this.
  9. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    There has been zero evidence provided but there has also been zero rebuttal from Joshua or his team (there's only one video on YouTube where Hearn laughs off the claims). Afterwards his team made a statement insisting that Joshua has never failed a drugs test but again there was no direct response to the TUE allegation. It's also not just Miller who made the claim, Whyte re-iterated it as well, although yes he may just be regurgitating the claim from Miller.

Given how murky the whole UKAD affair with Whyte is and the fact that we would have zero knowledge about his issue without the UKAD source leaking it to Hauser, I'd say that without a solid rebuttal there may well be something in the whole TUE thing.

This is the statement that his team issued after the Ruiz fight when Dillian Whyte made comments expressing his view that Joshua lost because he couldn't dope in the States:

"That is completely and utterly false. Anthony is one of the most tested athletes in UK sport. Unlike many of his rivals, including Dillian, he has never failed a drugs tested or needed drugs to enhance his performance."

This is the exact same type of statement that all exposed drug cheats like Lance Armstrong and Marion Jones used to issue. And there was no denial of the TUE allegation either.

I've said it before but you need to pay attention to the words of these statements. This is the statement that Mo Farah issued after his old coach Salazar was banned for doping his athletes this week:

"I’m relieved that USADA has, after four years, completed their investigation into Alberto Salazar. I left the Nike Oregon Project in 2017 but as I’ve always said, I have no tolerance for anyone who breaks the rules or crosses a line. A ruling has been made and I’m glad there has finally been a conclusion."

I mean seriously, what the **** is that? The general public who believe him to be innocent of doping would have expected him to come out and say that he has never used drugs, to condemn Salazar and to insist that he was never provided with drugs when he worked with Salazar. He hasn't though. To any logical, objective observer it is pretty clear that he's not issuing a blanket denial due to the potential legal consequences if he ever is exposed.

If I have missed something in a video or a statement where Joshua has come out and flat out denied the TUE allegation please bring it to my attention. And before anyone comes out with the "innocent before proven guilty" or "no evidence" stuff again, please, I'm not interested in that type of conjecture. Save that for the sheepish mass public who have never played a sport in their life and have absolutely no clue whatsoever about doping in sport.

Willis Brown and destruction like this.
  10. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    We know he's a lying sack of **** from his own positive test. So maybe a better source would be the first requirement,?

Aydamn, Smudge_ and Scissors like this.
  11. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    I wouldn't fancy laying anyone a price that AJ is geared of his nut. But there is absolutely 0 official evidence.

KermitTheFrog likes this.
  12. Scissors

Feb 11, 2018
    Ive posted a rebuttal

13. Citizen Smith

Citizen Smith Active Member Full Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Dillian keeps bashing away in Masterchef. He is some contestant.

Potwash likes this.
  14. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    I came here to post the same damn thing lol, I think he wins it.

15. ryanm8655

Oct 23, 2008
    Bet he’s cheating and used to be a chef at turtle bay in Brixton.

KermitTheFrog likes this.