Dillian Whyte tests positive for banned substance

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by wallworkjake123, Nov 6, 2012.

Is Dillian is innocent?

1. Yes

54 vote(s)
    26.5%
  2. No

125 vote(s)
    61.3%
  3. Who Cares?

25 vote(s)
    12.3%
  1. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    1. I love boxing....

But, I looked up to Whyte, his life journey, his struggles, picking up Boxing late. He didn't just fight opponents in the ring, he fought those who wanted to put him down, and laugh at him, and play down his chances at mixing it with the elite fighters of the world in the most competitive combat sports discipline around.

I have always been understimated in my life, and always been put down, and overlooked exactly like Whyte. People laughed at me as kid in school thinking I wouldn't amount to this or to that, they never knew what I was capable of.

But I had the last laugh, in school I was the skinniest, but I excelled in sports and beat everyone to the point that they had to lie about their scores and results just to catch up to me.

In university, the geeks and the child prodigies laughed at me because I looked different, like a road man, lazy, hipster not switched on, but I graduated top of my class, and achieved the highest score in history, and the lecturer gave me a standing ovation, but I'll never forget the look of disgust from the geniuses who couldn't believe it, how did I prove them wrong every time?

The same way Whyte was put down continously in this forum, no one looked beyond his abilities into his heart and spirit to respect what strength he really had, a guy who was dedicated and wanted to improve, and wanted to make something of himself.

I had a moral obligation to stand up for Whyte, after facing the same baseless hate, envy and jealousy, and needless disrespect.

I share the same heart as Whyte, when challenged in things I am weak at, I still dug deep and came out on top even if it meant I would die. When I was challenged in a gym by a long distance athelete on the treadmill to test my endurance because he assumed I was a gym rat who had useless muscle, and couldn't run for ****. But then I beat him on that treadmill, and he couldn't believe it, I nearly died, but I kept a poker face on, and he shook my hand.

Always underestimated by everyone, always overlooked, me and Whyte, but we still shine through and don't always get the credit we deserve from the haters.

I wish there was less hate in these forums, because it is toxic and has no place in a peaceful community, we should be happy for someone who is dedicated not shun him.

So if Whyte cheated, then he isn't the man I thought he was, because you beat the haters fair and square, you don't cheat otherwise you are no better than those losers. Kill them with honesty.

I was emotionally invested in Whyte's story and his journey, but if he cheated willingly, that takes away my hope that I've built over the past few years that someone could achieve what he did clean.

Max Thunder and Aydamn like this.
  2. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    Like i said damn near suicidal.

You pretty much said that if he is found guilty u have no hope left!!!!!

3. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    Your doctor woulda had u on the velcro trainers. I dony kbow if u remember right but i backed u thinking u were a serious poster. But u just trolled away so i gave up on u. Not to the extent where i would give up all hope

4. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    You are just seeing what you wanna see,. I talked about my feats of greatness and accolades im the opening parts of the post so how in gods name you inferred that the writer was suicidal is beyond me

dont ever apply to be a psychiatrist

Clearly i was expressing the potential disappointment i have if whyte was guilty

how you think i could be suicidal i fought his corner against a hundred hyenas on this forum for 6 months during the allegations ... is beyond me man seriously

ive achieved so much in my life everyone looks up to me

5. teddybaldock

teddybaldock Active Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2010
    I actually feel sorry for you. Get help, I did laugh at the part where you made up that you got a standing ovation very good.

6. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Reading back the post though is hilarious i just laugh because ive always been good at being over dramatic.. its just a quirky talent i have

while my depicted life history is accurate I obviously injected some melodrama into the natrative but at the same white males are emotionless and im Mediterranean so emotions run high in our blood and we express passionately .. not something white males can relate to

7. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Who said it was made up though

8. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    All that hope and the achievments would have been lost if he was proven guilty!!!
    Ahh the old i was only kidding i dodnt really mean it retort. But its kl to see u racially profile as well as talk nonesense

iii likes this.
  9. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    if whyte was proven guilty would that have taken away my achievements in life? No

would mcflurry still be available? Yes

So whats the problem man?

ill tell you... you wanted whyte to fail so badly that because he didnt you are now venting at me.. his champion supporter... like I said “slander becomes the tool of the losers when the debate is lost”

Extremely simple

Otherwise you would be doing something else right now like putting me on ignore or losing a debate somewhere else

10. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    If u think i wanted whyte to fail then ur wromg and plenty of my posts support that view. I wanted him to beat aj at the time. Like i said i defended you on here plenty. Before all this i was always a fan of whyte. Still am, i say this cos i couldnt be a fan of many boxers as i know how rife using gear is within sport.

iii likes this.
  11. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Ha, I remember this post! I feel like there was something similar with Spong too but maybe it's all merged into one

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  12. delboy82

Feb 18, 2014
    I remember kinda feeling sorry for the guy at the time, its funny cos those feelings changed quite quickly....cant imagine why.

13. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Wow, i haven't read that before, he does actually sound exactly like that Inferno guy when he posted on some wanking or pick up tips site.
    This guy is far too emotionally invested in a forum and in a man he doesnt know. The whole high achiever and genius angle doesn't seem to fit.

Furious and delboy82 like this.
  14. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Find some posts of me slating Whyte then. You shouldn't really be assuming.. it shows you're not fully sure what you are saying.

15. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018