Dirty headbutting Loma exposed

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by KingKanelo, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Called you out? I informed you. No hate. One would not assume that I memorized the whole fight just because I saw something you didn't if one is being rational, dawg. I remember Tyson biting a dude's nipple once but I don't remember what round just because I remember that if ya feel me.

2. KernowWarrior

KernowWarrior Bob Fitzsimmons much bigger brother. Full Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Who said hate?

You posted in reply to me immediately post fight, one would assume if you as you put it were '"informing" me, then you would provide information and remember when in fight the intentional headbutt occurred, all details of bout now known, thanks.

The deserved winner won the bout, up to others now to try and dethrone him.

3. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Most of the time where I come from getting called out is not an act of love. So I said no hate. So that you know. You probably come from a different place and that's always okay. Respect, brother. The right man did win, peace.

4. Oddone

Oddone Bermane Stiverne's life coach. Full Member

Aug 18, 2019
    Let’s not forget everyone’s fav head butt artist, Evander “Evan Fields” Holyfield. Best use of his humongous head as a third fist I’ve ever seen.

Willie Maeket likes this.
  5. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    actually he was closer than those who predicted lomo schooling teo. By far...

6. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    mmm you must think that people in this forum are idiots or blind. And that we cannot tell an intentional headbut (that lomo was looking for since round 8, OBVIOUSLY, EXTREMELY OBVIOUSLY) from an accidental headbut due to southpaw vs orthodox.

To start with, headbuts due to soupthpaw vs orthodox does not happen in clinches, but when entering the distance.

sLomo's headbuts were his only resource in this fight. Pitiful. And when he tried, because he tried, teo's upper and lefthook stopped him right there, right in that moment.

Boon likes this.
  7. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I don't think you can accuse Loma of dirty headbutts. There was one that on replay looked like Lopez was coming forward with the head at a higher rate of speed than Loma was.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  8. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    For him to claim people on here DKSAB after getting it wrong himself is my point

Ok so he guessed the winner, i mean i think all of us can say that at some point surely? but i saw many a knowledgeable poster here go for Loma and with damn good reason to based on past exploits

I predicted Fury would beat Vlad years back and won a tidy sum on it but many backed Vlad

And you could totally understand why, just because he lost that don't mean they don't understand the sport does it?

Anyhow guys a troll and not really worth discussing any further

:)

9. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Didn't look intentional to me. Head clashes do happen when people are darting in, as Loma was at that stage.
    It's definitely pretty hard for a taller fighter to hit a midget in the nuts, though, you really have to go out of your way to get that done.

Wizbit1013 likes this.