Disgraceful

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Hawks28, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Hawks28

Hawks28 Active Member Full Member

Jul 29, 2005
    What I have paused on my TV screen right now is one of the most disgraceful things I have seen in a while in boxing, not exactly surprising though. I recorded the Alcine vs. Simms fight tonight on Radio Canada as I couldn't catch it live. At first I thought I was just seeing things, but after rewinding it a few times and pausing it there is no doubt it. It is only on the screen for a second or 2, But someone standing right in front of Travis Simms before the fight is waving a Canadian flag upside down with a big smile on their face. I'm not 100 % sure who it is but Im about 98 % sure it is that scumbag piece of **** Don King. I dont have much problem with all the USA, USA, USA chanting and flag waving thats been going on at the press conference, at the weigh-in, before and during the fight, but that was pretty pathetic. Typical actions of a piece of **** like Simms and and an even bigger piece of **** like Don King. **** Simms, and his annoying ass wife and all their supporters, and **** Don King for turning this fight into some stupid usa vs. Canada thing for no reason at all. Absolutely no reason at all to show that level of disrespect before this fight.

Ti-Joa!! Ti-Joa!! Ti-Joa!! Ti-Joa!! Ti-joa!! Ti-Joa!! Ti-Joa!! Ti-Joa!! Ti-Joa!! Ti-Joa!! Ti-Joa!! Ti-Joa!!

Congrats to the new Champ Joachim Alcine!!!!