Does anybody think possible lingering effects from covid cost Berchrelt

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by DONT B SCARED, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot El gran campeĆ³n Mexicano Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    I chose him to win but he won't fight for the rematch

2. DonnyMo

DonnyMo Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Yet again...you can not name one documented boxer that had a fight cancelled over a "positive" test that actually fell ill. Not a single boxer in the game has lingering effects. Not a single documented case of breathing issues.

put on your three masks.

hoopsman likes this.
  3. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    You just keep making it up and constantly changing what you say as you go along and i keep proving that your talking out of your arse.
    I never made some of the claims that youve insinuated and merely asked a question since i didnt know how bad Berchelt had it and because of a few athletes who had issues returning.
    There has been several fights cancelled due to positive tests and boxers like Travis Kaufman have been among the other high profile athletes who gave gotten seriously ill

4. N17

N17 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Looking great for Povetkin, 82 years old and spent time in hospital with Covid.

eltirado likes this.
  5. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    I am not so sure about that. I think Kaufman got really ill.
    And there have been a few MMA guys that the Chinese sniffles hit real hard.
    *I myself got it, and it was a cake walk. My roommate felt like **** for weeks.

6. eltirado

eltirado Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Belief is the most important thing peasants have, its very important to always find a new religion to scare the peasants

All humans decline physically as they age, as early as teens. Great boxers beat the biological clock by adapting & accumulating more skills on a faster pace than they age...a virus trauma is mostly stigmatic/psychological even in its severe case, the mental aspect remains the most powerful, the intensity of the fear correlates with the belief system...A peasant that was bred out of a gene-pool that believed in super-natural Iron-age birth, is a perfect candidate to embrace any new belief system...