Does anyone find it funny that Dillian whyte still hasn’t gotten a title shot ?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Thor Odinson, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    It is a problem of neither of us, but is is the claim of you. A media campaign against him (one that doesn't exist anymore, despite him having ties with a particularly nefarious individual) does not explain why he failed a drugs test and was then forced to draft in a media team who excel at getting people off of what would usually appear to be very clear doping violations.

2. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    I can't think of a fighter in HW history with as good of resume as Whyte without getting world title shot (Parker, Rivas, Chisora x 2 and Helenius).

It was clear to see Wilder and his management had no interest in fighting Whyte as he was a bad match up for Wilder stylistically. WBC did everything they could to assist to keepe PBC, Haymon and Wilder happy.

Its seems WBC will also continue to screw Whyte even with Fury being champion.

ashishwarrior and Gatekeeper like this.
  3. Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson “U should have been banned for life”-some fangirl banned Full Member

Mar 25, 2020
    you are obviously very jealous of Tyson Fury I hope you can get help in that regard and move forward in life positively I wish you the best

4. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Taking a knee, you hate to see it.

5. londonboxingess

londonboxingess Active Member Full Member

Nov 30, 2012
    He's a plodder, don't get how anyone rates him, he is the modern chisora, he is okay but lose to anyone half decent

Thor Odinson likes this.
  6. Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson “U should have been banned for life”-some fangirl banned Full Member

Mar 25, 2020
    not sure what you mean and don’t really care either

7. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    A lot of you idiots ? I would say the vast majority of people who follow boxing would say he is number 1 if he isn’t who is ? Joshua with. Knock out defeat two fights ago ? Fury fought a couple of cans on his comeback but he also won a world title against the number two fighter who was also undefeated I don’t see any argument to say he is not currently the number one!

Thor Odinson likes this.
  8. velagod

velagod Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2012
    I love how people skate over the fact reason his Mando got delayed longer was because he pissed dirty.

9. Patter983

Patter983 Active Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Mate I’d watch out all these threads your making about Whyte, you will have Aydamn at your door!

10. Thor Odinson

Mar 25, 2020
    I’m so scared

Patter983 likes this.
  11. teddybaldock

teddybaldock Active Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Tbh if he got one I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch it. He’d get merked by either champion pretty easily

Thor Odinson likes this.
  12. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Your opening line is a sign of corruption these days, yes it might be weird now, back in the day, with one belt, they were doing it all the time, facing each other maybe 3 or 4 times at times in a career..My concern with Whyte, is why the **** can't he eat without leaving majority hanging on his lips for us to see ??

13. Murderers' Row

Murderers' Row Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
    Nah never Iptv all the way baby!

14. Murderers' Row

Murderers' Row Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
    Maybe maybe

15. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    hope you’ve got a cat flap as wont be able to see him through the spyhole.

Thor Odinson and Patter983 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.