Does anyone think that Derevyanchenko has a chance in beating GGG?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Flo_Raiden, Aug 28, 2019.

1. yeyo monster

yeyo monster Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2012
    Why you have to use canelos name on everything related to ggg? Are you that pathetic? Oh yes you are! Lol

Pimp C likes this.
  2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Money earned doesnt count people fell for Fishnets blurb about that debacle being a " Fight to decide the Champion of Mexico" Roflmao Chavez jr was a ghost just a heavy bag that Clenelo battered & battered but STILL couldnt stop.
    GGG soon flattened Vanes

3. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Clenelo The Clenbuterol Kid Alvaroid doesnt deserve to be named in the same sentence as the REAL Middleweight Champion of the World.
    The REAL Champion is STILL UNDEFEATED
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gennady Gennayovich Golovkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JacK Rauber likes this.
  4. yeyo monster

May 4, 2012
    Hahahahaha somebody give this crazy man his medication!!! Don’t trash your mothers basement with your crazy rage lol hahahahjaa

5. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    You clowns do not have the intelligence to realize youve been made fools of by Clenelo, Fishnets, Bennett & the NSAC & Vegas hired gun judges. They created another IV Kid in
    Clenelo. They GAVE him GGG 's titles & you fools are raving about him ROFLMAO. Youre idolizing a manufactured champion. In all fairness Clenelo should have had 5 losses & 2 DQ losses. LOL Carry on keep buying the BS make them rich while they laugh their asses off at ya'll

JacK Rauber likes this.
  6. Roughhouse

Roughhouse Active Member Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I would bet the house on GGG.
    I was a big believer in Sergiy until he turned from this "rock breaks scissors" tiger of his early fights into a pedestrian counterpuncher against Jacobs to a not-so-durable lucky survivor against Culcay.

My Lord, how could anybody bet on him after that stinker against Culcay? He looked lucky not to get stopped late against him.

7. yeyo monster

May 4, 2012
    Seriously C.J look for help! This crazy post traumatic psychosis you are suffering is killing you! You are gonna get a heart attack! Lol Try to sleep and dream of bumland were all your fantasy's come true

8. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO !! You really do believe the Clenelo hype dontcha ?? Without the Vegas corruption Canelo would be a middle of the pack with 5 losses EVERYONE knows that. The kid can fight but he's not half as good as they say he is

9. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    I would of thought even the biggest of Canelo fans would be ashamed to bring that up?Canelo knew full well that Chavez was drained beyond redemption as he refused to sit in his corner,given that Canelo is famous for gassing out,don't you think that was odd?
    Ultimately the whole charade was an embarrassment Canelo as he was pleading with Chavez to punch back and Chavez thought **** that but you still ain't knocking me out.
    Nobody in that building apart from Oscar was happy with that?all I can say is if that's the quality on offer that equates to 1 million buys,then boxing is in a seriously bad place.
    I've said my piece on PPV for all sports,the majority of it should be free and PPV only used for the very best.
    Chavez v Canelo was never that.

C.J. likes this.
  10. vargasfan1985

vargasfan1985 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 8, 2008
    -106 for the fight to not go 12

Whatcha think?

TEAM_LOMA likes this.
  11. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    To be fair I have it three losses,no shame losing to Floyd and Golovkin.Floyd got robbed even in victory,never have we seen someone win 10-12 rounds and given a draw.
    This isn't just Canelo mind as Jermall has had some favourable judging as well?I know I'm dreaming but to redeem itself,boxing should have an independent,neutral set of judges to be used in "clear" against the grain scorecards ie 118/110 Byrd and Floyd's draw card as examples.

C.J. likes this.
  12. JacK Rauber

JacK Rauber Try not to offend, try harder not to be offended Full Member

Oct 20, 2013
    I'll give GGG more than a slight edge because unlike most of GGG's fights he has the reach on his opponent. It will be tougher for Dere to counter. I will be surprised if GGG does not stop Dere.

13. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Absolutely it does. Especially for you GGGoons who did a complete 360 on Legacy over money. Just a couple years ago Gennady said it was legacy over money and you guys swelled hook, line and sinker.

Now he's strictly business and it's all about the big money fights and legacy doesn't matter.

Well JCC vs Canelo was a mega fight. It was six years in the making. It didn't even have to be promoted.

You do not speak for Mexicans. And shame on you for insulting Mexican boxing knowledge.

Of course Mexicans understood Canelo was a HUGE favorite to win. It was a fight that needed to happen despite the predictable outcome. Boxing has become part of Mexican culture in case you didn't know. This was a fight Mexicans wanted, and that's why it was made.

Pimp C likes this.
  14. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Hyperbole much? Lol

First, Floyd did not win 10-12 rounds. Lol

Secondly, if you never seen someone win 10 rounds and not given the decision you sit need to watch more boxing. Just off the top of my head without thinking about it DLH-Trinidad, JMM-Pac I, Lewis-Holyfield.

15. minemax

minemax Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 10, 2017
    This content is protected

POTUS, Big Ukrainian and DynamicMoves like this.