Does GGG have a history of DUCKING slick boxers?!!! (LARA/WARD/ANDRADE)

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by El Chicano, Feb 20, 2019.

1. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Good post and I can see why you would think Canelos style is better suited for Lara.

I disagree. Dont have the time to explain right now but you explained your reasoning well and I can see why you think that.

2. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    You should take note from Kirk ad learn to debate. Not everything has to have offensive words Lance.

It's a lot more fun debating civilly, you ought to try it.

3. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I do that with everyone else but you and a coupe of others . You're too much of a pretentious twat to ever take serious. Not to mention, you just aren't smart. You're a friggin frat douche more than anything...

4. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Wow Lance, you seem to have some kind of real contempt towards me.

Hope you're better when you're not behind a monitor.

5. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    I just think you're a pretentious *unt when you are posting. You aren't sincere nor as fair as you always try to claim. Hell...you just admitted to being a bandwagon jumping poser.

Hell, i asked when you were supposedly a 3G fan. Gonna answer that poser?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  6. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    no No. Offers where made

7. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007

How did you manage to get "slick" and "Ward" into the same sentence ???

8. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Actually if you look back I used to support Canelo
    especially when he fought Floyd. Then Him & Oscar started their Bull Feces of Handing back the WBC belt like a coward culminating in Canelo's Peds cheating & blatant robbing of GGG TWICE!!! Sorry there is no way I will support a cheater

9. cuchulain

cuchulain VIP Member Full Member

Jan 6, 2007

Good stuff !!!

But what has any of that got to do with my post that you quoted in your reply ?

10. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    So you think I'm pretentious. Lol. Ok Lance.

Can you even point out what about my posts makes you feel that I'm pretentious?

I think you 100% project the way you think about yourself on others like you're doing now.

There is nothing pretentious about my conduct here. I'm the way I am on here like I am eveeywhere including real life.

You on the other hand have this bullying, disrespectful attitude that you would not be able to get away with in the real world without getting your ass kicked a few times.

For the record, I don't feel the least bullied by you or anyone, but you do have that characteristic of one, at least online.

I'm sure you don't call people idiots and morons to their face even if you find them annoying and don't see eye to eye.

Anyway, I was a Golovkin fan, I been watching him since at least 2012 or 2013. I even went to one of his fights at the stubhub when he fought Rubio, same Card where Nonito got KTFO by Walters.

I used to be a Mikey fan too.

I can stop being a fan if the fighter isn't fighting the fights I care about, just like I can go back to being a fan if they start taking the good fights. Its entertainment Lance, not a romantic relationship.