Does Pacquiao Beating MAB Again Move Automatically Him Up P4P?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Marc, Sep 15, 2007.

1. mad_takamura

mad_takamura It's getting hot in here! Full Member

Jul 16, 2007
    kg you always stick to outcomes although in the bigger picture you know what really happened!
    just like to em-dd, i think em won that but you said dd won.
    anyways that's another story.

2. kg0208

kg0208 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 8, 2005
    You don't know what I "always stick to". Yes, I think Diaz won. I am not the only one. That is one example. That doesn't give my entire POV. But it is better to stick with actual outcomes then subjective ones otherwise your bias slips in. You know you are biased and have admitted it. I am biased towards only one fighter because he is the only one I like. He is currently not a p4p player so I don't have to worry about this.

I know what really happened? Are you guys really that arrogant that you believe the only REAL outcome was what YOU personally viewed it to be?

3. PacDbest

PacDbest Boxing Addict Full Member

May 7, 2006
    [quote=kg0208]I don't believe that a fighter should drop from their standing without losing, especially when facing another P4P fighter. Unless it was a robbery.[/quote]

Did I disprove this statement of yours....

Then you make excuse,"we're talking about our own P4P ratings, not Ring rankings Right????"

Let me repeat my answer in colored letter:

This content is protected

4. kg0208

Aug 8, 2005
    No, you didn't disprove it.

PacD, I am going to ask you one last time to pay attention. Because you clearly only see what you choose.

The very first post in this thread says
    He says IN MY BOOK. Other posters have echoed what they thought personally about the subject.

Posted by Brooklyn1550. They are talking about their own rankings.

My statement is how I personally felt about the situation. You cannot prove it wrong. It's an opinion on how I think something should go. How can you prove wrong that I don't think something should happen?

When I posted in response to what you said about Wright dropping, I assumed you were talking about Ring's rankings and why THEY dropped him. I was merely giving the reasoning I believe they employed which was that Pacman had beaten better fighters than him recently. I never said I agreed with it, nor did I say that I would have dropped Wright in my own rankings.

You are so busy looking for an argument, you are not paying attention to what I am saying.

5. mad_takamura

Jul 16, 2007
    kg you believe in outcomes as facts yet you believe that there are robberies?! quite contradicting...:huh

6. kg0208

Aug 8, 2005
    Not really. The outcome is a fact, and the robbery is subjective. The subjective part doesn't change the fact of the outcome now does it? The win is still in the record book.

Sturm was robbed against DLH. This is my subjective opinion. The FACT is that DLH won. I have never said that I wouldn't change a ranking based on a robbery.

Are you just looking for a fight? Because that was a reach.

7. mad_takamura

Jul 16, 2007
    nope. i'm scared of the undertaker...:scaredas:

8. kg0208

Aug 8, 2005
    Undertaker is a good guy. Loves Pacman, big fan.

9. mad_takamura

Jul 16, 2007
    are you one of his druids? if so i won't pick a fight with you..we friends..peace:?

10. kg0208

Aug 8, 2005
    I only watch WWE to see the Undertaker. I met him once since he is from Florida and he was pretty cool. I was hoping to see him live at Wrestlemania before he retired, but I don't think I will get to. But I have seen him live 2 times, and gotten his (and Kane's) autograph. Very honorable guy.

11. mad_takamura

Jul 16, 2007
    i like the rock. and the attitude era although at that time taker was a villain in ministry. that era rocks.
    now i just don't feel cena he's boring! batista's cool he's pinoy but for me nothing compares to the attitude era.

12. kg0208

Aug 8, 2005
    That's why I don't watch anymore. It's gotten boring. Yah, Batista is cool, didn't know he was Pinoy though. Seen him in a match, but never met him before. Met Stacy Keibler though:deal

13. mad_takamura

Jul 16, 2007
    damn.you're a lucky guy! stacy's hot!
    if i get the chance i want to see the panties and bra match with stacy and torrie wilson in it.:hey

14. PacDbest

PacDbest Boxing Addict Full Member

May 7, 2006
    Enjoy your WWE Talk. I'm done here!!!

15. kg0208

Aug 8, 2005
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctgBRrEltPI