Does Pacquiao Beating MAB Again Move Automatically Him Up P4P?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Marc, Sep 15, 2007.

1. hmi

hmi Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 14, 2007
    I just realized now that Hatton is going to fight Floyd at a higher weight division. This means that Floyd should dominate Hatton because Hatton is not fighting in his natural weight class. Hence I think that Pac-MAB and PBF-Hatton fights are of equal expectations. Pac and PBF should dominate their respective opponents. Hatton might be a champion, but not in the weight class that he will be fighting PBF.

2. Morrissey

Morrissey Underrated Full Member

Jun 24, 2006
    A massive, decisive win WON'T automatically put him above PBF.

This still depends on the result of PBF's fight against Hatton. If the former wins, that will negate any kind of Pac's victory. If he loses, and Pac wins like he did in his 3rd fight with Morales, then, we can start arguing for Pac's ascencion to the p4p pinnacle.

3. Morrissey

Morrissey Underrated Full Member

Jun 24, 2006
    Is Undertaker really retired now?

Damn, that's sad.

One of the my favorite wrestlers, a living legend, and one of those who carried WWF all through these years..

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 7, 2007
    Undertaker just made his return match yesterday at a WWE PPV (Unforgiven).

5. kg0208

kg0208 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Nah, he came back last night (relatively boring match with Henry....he can't perform very well). I just don't know that Taker will make it to Mania in one piece (keeps getting injured).

I live in Fl and Wrestlemania is in Orlando in 08. If he's there, I'm there.