Does wilder make your top 10 biggest scumbags in boxing list ?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Jimmy Elders, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Jimmy Elders

Jimmy Elders Ha ha bye bye intentional cuck banned Full Member

Jul 31, 2020
    He makes mine not sure where exactly yet he isn’t as bad as James butler or panama lewis but he is worse then guys like Mike Tyson and Golota for me

His regular claim that he wants a body on his record is sickening to say the least and his attempt to turn his second fight against Fury into a racial conflict was straight up wrong

also he was caught choking a prostitute before and now he has fired Mark Breland who is the only guy on his entire team who really had adequate knowledge of the sport

poor Mark threw in the towel out of love and this is how he is repaid it’s because of him that wilder survived to fight another day because had that towel not come in Fury most definitely would have brain damaged wilder that night

he has also revealed that he allows demons to enter his body when he “transforms” into “the bronze bomber” as a Christian this is very concerning and I hope he can be saved from going to hell when he dies

think about it logically only a person under demonic possession would wish death on his opponent no good person would wish that most boxers aren’t bad guys they are just high testosterone males who need to vent their energy

Anyway where does wilder rank on your top ten boxing scumbags list ???

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  2. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    No1 Jimmy. He wants a body on his record Wilder, he actually occupies the no1 spot with Joshua tbf. I mean really I suppose I dislike Joshua more, because I only dislike Wilder for that comment,whereas Joshua has got that racial superior attitude, the racial sides always there with him. Tbh if them 2 met I think Wilder might get dat body or brain damage him

3. Jimmy Elders

Jul 31, 2020
    Joshua is a definite racist but I don’t think he is as evil as wilder

I think joshua has dabbled in a little juju whereas wilder has a full on deal with the devil

you should re-read my opening post as I added more to it

ShovelHook likes this.
  4. HellSpawn86

HellSpawn86 Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 6, 2007
    Tommy Morrison:
    In December 1993, Morrison was charged with assault and public intoxication when he allegedly punched a University of Iowa student. Morrison said that the student had been staring at him. Morrison pleaded guilty and paid a $310 fine, but said he was innocent. In October 1996, Morrison pleaded guilty to transporting a loaded firearm in Jay, Oklahoma; he received a 6-month suspended sentence and a $100 fine. In 1997, an Oklahoma jury convicted him of DUI in an accident that left three people injured; the court ordered Morrison to spend time in treatment.

In September 1999, an Oklahoma court gave a two-year suspended sentence for a DUI elevated to felony level by his previous DUI conviction. On September 16, 1999, the police stopped Morrison for driving erratically and found drugs and weapons in his car, which resulted in various drugs and firearms charges. While awaiting trial on the September 16 charges, Morrison was again arrested on charges of intoxication and possessing a weapon while a felon in November 1999. On January 14, 2000, Morrison was sentenced to two years in prison on the September 16 charges. On April 3, 2002, he was sentenced to another year in prison after violating parole in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but was given credit for time previously served.

Oddone and Jimmy Elders like this.
  5. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Absolutely no way. He probably doesn't make a decent top 100...he's an idiot and he played the alphabet long enough to make anyone paying attention sick, but he's hardly a monster.

Keleneki, gdm, ShovelHook and 7 others like this.
  6. HellSpawn86

May 6, 2007
    Andre Golota

https://apnews.com/article/7bf83fa8b818a7a52ff27b01dcdcddcd

An Illinois state trooper, who pulled Golota over for allegedly driving past a stop sign, checked with New Jersey police to determine if the badge was legitimate. Golota, who was driving a black Mercedes Benz, admitted he was not a police officer when the trooper came back to question him, according to authorities.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1996-07-17-sp-25063-story.html
    Fled Poland on charges of assault and robbery.

Jimmy Elders likes this.
  7. Jimmy Elders

Jul 31, 2020
    Do you have a top ten list ?

I just want to see a couple of other peoples lists before I present mine

8. Jimmy Elders

Jul 31, 2020
    he has claimed he allows spirits to possess him and wants to kill his opponents

sounds like a monster to me

Eastern Iron likes this.
  9. HellSpawn86

May 6, 2007
    I'll think about a top 10, those two just stood out in my mind. Unfortunately a lot of boxers are jerks outside the ring.

Jimmy Elders likes this.
  10. miniq

miniq Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed HW Champion Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Wilder is just clearly a dumbass

Thick as pig shite

He knows the comments look bad but he repeats it to come across as an edge lord who won't be told what to do lol.

When it came to the Fury pressers he kept making it personal because he's too stupid to think of anything witty to say. He actually just copied Fury's insults and tried to reverse them on him. Even Fury's chants to big himself up he copied!

Low level dummy.

There is definitely a "good side" to Wilder.

But he has a lot of ignorance and arrogance he has to overcome.

He gets easily offended also...this is just because deep down he knows he is a fraud so overreacts to defend himself. Like his Mike Tyson rant...what is that about. Great great champions past or present will do what Fury/Tyson/Ali do which is humble themselves and joke that "Fighter A" would knock me out".

There is no self-depreciating humour either. It's just an ego thing, not confidence but ego. Fury is confidence.

The day Wilder turns around and makes a self-deprecating joke and admits the wrongs of his ways and his flaws is the day he can move forward as a boxer...but it isn't happening. He will die on that glass mountain he has built for himself.

You can tell Wilder is a dummy because he jumped all over the race baiting platform for the 2nd Fury fight which the media are so happy to hand out. Fury on the other hand shut it down completely.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  11. Jimmy Elders

Jul 31, 2020
    people seem to overlook Morrison’s legal problems outside the ring because of his aids diagnosis I guess he gets sympathy for that

12. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Kovalev, total scumbag.
    Jake LaMotta was obviously a scumbag, as was Sugar Ray Robinson. Horrible wife beating *******s.
    Carlos Monzón and Edwin Valero are a must.
    Ike Ibeabuchi was by all accounts a psychopath.
    Seeing Gervonta manhandling his woman and almost hitting her in public only leads me to believe he's worse behind closed doors.
    Wasn't impressed with Shakur Stevenson beating on those kids who clearly knew nothing about fighting.

mark ant, sasto, kiwi_boxer and 3 others like this.
  13. Jimmy Elders

Jul 31, 2020
    oh yea he is a proper dunce but I suppose that’s a good thing imagine him with higher intelligence he would be proper dangerous the devil worshipping ****

ShovelHook likes this.
  14. HellSpawn86

May 6, 2007
    I think the fact that he made a comeback and fought in the ring with HIV was pretty low to me. Plus he picked on Rocky for a street fight.

15. Jimmy Elders

Jul 31, 2020
    he claimed he never had HIV later on in his life I think he did but yea whatever I agree with what you said

ShovelHook likes this.