Does Zakman hate British fighters?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by achillesthegreat, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Boris Christoff Full Member

Jan 16, 2005
    What are you talking about. You've thrown "you've got no respect for British fighters" at me multiple times, as well as "you've got no respect for combatants".

I was just naming out a few less than world class fighters that I respect, some that I also know Zak respects from the multiple times he's posted respect for a guy like Danny Williams* and Junior Witter*.

2. Nemesis

Nemesis Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 9, 2005
    With all due respect to Zakman, he has a perverse obsession with chins and heavies, he should study a bit more boxing IMO

3. achillesthegreat

achillesthegreat FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    You have no respect for any boxers with some of the **** you say.

4. Betty Swollocks

Betty Swollocks James 'Lights Out' Toney Full Member

Jul 21, 2004
    no, Zakmam doesn't hate British fighters, he just knows a fraud and a hype job when he sees one.
    he takes an interest in the shitty fights between British heavies when noone else does, and talks well of the likes of Danny Williams.
    He just can't have the likes of Fraudley, Khan and Macarinelli for the same reasons I can't have 'em.
    Were we right or were we right about Fraudley and Khan? and we'll be proved right about molly-coddled Macarinelli too.

5. Stewbear

Stewbear Active Member Full Member

May 5, 2006
    Add sucka to that list of Brit haters:good

6. dwilson

dwilson Guest

No he's just a ***** who hides behind bull**** when his boys lose.

7. Boro chris

Boro chris Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 14, 2005
    Its fair enough to criticise Fraudley, Khan(whoom I still rather like despite his chin) but Macca showed a good chin last night. Nothing thats happened in the ring before and nothing that a poster says can change that.

8. madpup

madpup Active Member Full Member

Apr 7, 2007

Amsterdam and Zakman have merged to become one on-line personality, you are answering questions for him now?

9. stake501

stake501 Active Member Full Member

Apr 7, 2007
    Amsterdam....as much as i like your musings, leave this alone....let the man speak for himself....i dont think Zakman needs to hide under your skirt.

Nothing wrong with hating hype jobs and dodgy chins though. occasionally though hype jobs with supposed dodgy chins still excite everyone with other attributes, which should be credited

10. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Bingo. :good

11. DamonD

DamonD Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 19, 2004
    I don't think Zak has a problem with Brit fighters at all.

It's just that, if you ever dare to hit the deck in your career, you're a CHINA chinned BUM that will get KNOCKED OUT COLD by even a CLUB FIGHTER.