Dom Ingle turning into Joe Gallagher

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Mar 22, 2017.

1. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Talked some pure shite at the Press Conference today and even said he would beat Spence's trainer in a fight.

Both trainers actually spoiled the press conference just as Brook and Spence were getting involved in the debate.

2. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    They were both making comparison's.

Dom was basically saying that spence hadn't fought anyone.

I enjoyed it and thought Dom made a few valid points, whereas the spence camp claiming Brook quit against GGG was laughable.

Dont you just love the build ups!!

ashishwarrior and S.K like this.
  3. impacted

impacted Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 6, 2011
    He was embarrassing. Spence wasn't allowed to say 5 words before that bloated moron yelled over him. The stuff about Brook ''knocking the stuffing'' out of Golovkin was real unintentional hilarity too. Trash talking really should be reserved for the fighters only.

4. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Ingle saying brook ruined Ggg was hilarious

Embarrassing even

zulander, PaddyGarcia, goku23 and 2 others like this.
  5. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Has Ingle finally stopped waving that towel yet?

B.A.S. likes this.
  6. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    According to Ingle, Brook finished on his feet against Golovkin, beat the stuffing out of Golovkin and Golovkin didn't put a dent in Kell.

DavidJames likes this.
  7. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Apart from the dent in his eye which may never be right again after the dangerous matchmaking they did.

I remember the shite Brook was coming out with in the post fight interview about how he saw GGG's legs buckle. GGG was letting Brook hit him with all he had and GGG still wanted more, he was enjoying it.

JoffJoff likes this.
  8. jmashyaka

jmashyaka Boxing Addict Full Member

May 7, 2016
    This clown actually said Brook knocked the stuffing out of GGG, his guy put up a good effort but he was stopped in 5 rounds ffs. He was almost stopped in the first round, they keep acting like Brook was on his way to stopping GGG as if the stoppage saved GGG.

9. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    I know its only a presser but it does annoy you doesnt it when they talk crap like that.
    Slightly of topic but i was suprised to see spence the taller man out of the two. For some reason i had it in my head that spence was shorter.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  10. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Let's not take anything away from Brook, it was two rounds each after 4 rounds with GGG and I personally do think he loosened the lid on the jam jar a little bit by giving a blueprint to other fighters on how you can stop GGG. He just didn't have the size or power to hurt him. Jacobs loosened the lid even more last weekend.

11. Chalky

Chalky Member Full Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Im pretty sure he only said that to warn Spence a bit. Keep negativity away from Kell. But yeah, it was quite an outlandish claim,

I enjoyed the press conference if Im honest.

12. liger1992

liger1992 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 29, 2015
    GGG was not letting Brook hit him. That's a myth. Brook was hitting him down to clever punch selection.

13. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
  14. billo_billy

billo_billy Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 24, 2015
    And you think that the 5/6 shots landed by a welterweight had something to do with that?

15. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    I will save judgement on gggs next couple of performances