Dom Ingle

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Jun 13, 2019.

1. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    So it was Ingle's fault? Warrington's fight before in Leeds saw similar scenes from the Leeds mob. Was that down to Chris Sanigar or are Warrington's fans cowards who feel brave in a big crowd?
    Blame Hearn? Perhaps look at the pr1ck in the Leeds scarf at the weigh-in.

2. Bent-nose

Bent-nose Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2012
    One moment you're claiming that I'm Kid Galahad, the next you're asking me if I was at the weigh-in.

3. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    Iirc I asked you if you were related to him.
    Either way , was you there?

4. Bent-nose

Feb 19, 2012
    Yes. I've spotted myself on that IFL clip. Are you on that?

5. im sparticus

May 16, 2010
    When they were all rushing out of the door? If it's that u are talking about, I doubt it. I was stood right at the back against the wall. I took my 10 yr old protege with me, I've been training him for 3 years now. He's just got his amateur card last week. We will be talking big things on hete about this lad in another 10 years ha
    I made sure we stayed away from any shenanigans(obviously).
    Mate, I support Josh on here because I know him. I do not agree with any loutish behaviour. I only know a few of the football lads and I only know them to say hello to. These lads I know went to the same school as Josh.
    When it finished I was behind kid as he went to his hotel, I wondered if you were one if the lads he was with.

6. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    This content is protected

7. Bent-nose

Feb 19, 2012
    He'd have been better off going to school.

8. im sparticus

May 16, 2010
    Well he could of gone but the doors would of been locked. So no point really. The young lad I'm talking about is my nephew.
    We're you one of those lads that were with kid?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  9. Bent-nose

Feb 19, 2012
    You need to check the school holiday dates and come back with a better story.

10. im sparticus

May 16, 2010
    What's wrong with you? Why don't you ever answer the questions? You don't know how to have a reasonable conversation with people and posters,. I have to point out your social skills are severely lacking .
    I never said he was on holiday, you are a real idiot. It's like trying to pull teeth, having a conversation with you.
    I mentioned about my nephew in response to you asking me if I was on the ifl video, I replied , I doubt it cos I was at the back, whilst I'm assuming you are referring to the fracas at the doors.
    I mentioned my nephew as a tongue in cheek gesture, that's why i put ha at the end.
    I was trying to determine if you were with kid as I saw the people that he was with, as I was behind them as I went into town. But you seem to not want to answer this question.
    All you can go on about is my nephew should be at school and then try to go on as though I've got the dates wrong as there was no holidays at that time. I NEVER said that he was on holiday. Is this your attempt at trying to undermine me.? Sparticus has his nephew out of school, na,na,na,na,na.. Behave yourself, you are making yourself look childish.
    You are a fool of the highest order bent nose and one that for some reason or another, swerves questions. You have a track record of doing that!

11. Bent-nose

Feb 19, 2012
    How ironic that you claimed the school doors were locked.

12. im sparticus

May 16, 2010
    Duhhh training days.
    And your last post doesn't even make sense.
    I've been waiting for you to chime in with your alt, cos surely there can't be two people as stupid as you from the same city. Yes im afraid that's how you gave it away!
    No point in conversing with you any longer.