Donaire vs Casimero off

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    He stopped after a year or two. But he was the first to ever do 24/7 testing.

2. Flo_Raiden

Flo_Raiden Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 12, 2010
    My respect for Donaire is slowly dwindling. He's acting like a big crybaby lately. If you really want to shut his mouth do it in the ring. Don't pull some immature stunt like that by threatening to pull out and asking for a public apology, you're much better than that.
    It's making me want to root against him and for Casimero to knock his lights out just for being a huge diva.

Please don't make a great fight like this go to waste.

3. Flo_Raiden

Flo_Raiden Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 12, 2010
    What was even the point of taking Rigo's spot if you're just threatening to withdraw from the fight? If you're really serious about opting out over some petty stuff then just let Casimero fight Rigo instead.

4. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    You see how him and his wife act? Back in 2009 Filipinos got pissed off at how Donaire and Rachel treated his father. They kicked him off the team they had personal problems etc and they didn't speak maybe it was money matters or what ever it was at the time.

I can't recall what had happened but all i could find was this part Pinol letter to Donaire.

Your father is a dear friend to me and through this message I hope I will be able to shake you back to your senses, bring you back to earth again and make you realize that the triumph that you have just achieved, the euphoria, the celebration and the adulation that you enjoy now will have an end.

That would make you a better champion and son.

Success is like alcohol and drugs. It gets you high. You will feel a sudden rush of blood going up your head. You will feel superior than the others and you will believe you are invincible. You will believe that the world will not move and will not be complete without you.

If you do not know how to handle success, you are doomed to fail and fall. And when you fall, nobody will cry. Instead people will laugh at you and say: "There goes the big fart. Good for him."

Be a man and own up the mistakes that you have committed. It was you and your wife who accused your father of all of those misdeeds, even saying on national television that your father kept on asking money from you to spend for his mistress. Now you deny that and blame the media for making it up? It does not speak well of your character.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
  5. senpai

senpai Active Member Full Member

May 18, 2021
    I did not know that.

What else can you say about his behavior in the past ?

6. RJJFan

RJJFan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 5, 2010
    **** it, give the fight back to Rigondeaux and keep the date.

Nonito Smoak likes this.
  7. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    He didn't handle his loss to Rigondeaux very well publicly. After teasing his height at the weigh in.

I know this forum viewed him as a "crybaby" for quite a while so it's been cool seeing the 180 recently. Seems he might just pull the full 360!

I like Donaire. But same as Floyd or Monzon, I don't suspect I would be best friends with any of them. People have a hard time separating accomplishment from personality.

Holler likes this.
  8. JOKER

JOKER "He is greater." — AdamT on Pac > Fluid Jr. Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Inoue should fight the winner of Casimero-Rigoblin and then freeze Nonito out and move up in weight.

9. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006

This content is protected

"First, Nanay Donaire said that Nonito's dad didn't steal any money. The $240 Nonito Jr. accused his dad of stealing from him was used to feed the boxing staff.

"I say, what is $240? Is that enough to accuse your own dad of stealing? Is that enough to cut the relationship? Nanay Donaire was with me, she believes that $240 is not enough to make [Nonito Sr.] look bad.

"She added: 'Did Dodong (Nonito Sr.) accuse his son of stealing money when he spent lots of money raising him? Paying his phone bills, rent and other expenses? No the dad never accused his son of anything because he loves his son.'

Holler likes this.
  10. Sammy123

Sammy123 Money Maker Staff Member

Apr 15, 2015

Keep this local bull**** filipino stuff to yourselves. This is a world title fight and nobody cares about local squabbles. I was thinking highly of Donaire until this debacle, seems like he needs to get knocked out again to get back to his senses. He'd never pull something like this if it was Carl Frampton or some other world fighter. Him and his wife just needs to STFU and go ahead and fight. Otherwise no Inou fight (if he wins) and he can continue his career fighting lower weight opponents. Makes me wonder how many butthurt Filipinos there would be if Mayorga fought and dissed a Filipino fighter like he did to De La Hoya, Varga, Mosely, etc..

Wizbit1013, JOKER and PIPO23 like this.
  11. BoyBato

BoyBato Active Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2018
    To a certain extent yes

12. BoyBato

BoyBato Active Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2018
    He'd be mugged the moment he ever step foot in here. Nah im half kidding

13. BUDW

BUDW Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 23, 2007
    You would think that would be mandatory for all fights

14. Anima

Anima Kinetic Link Full Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Part of me feels like this is just promotion.

15. DynamicMoves

DynamicMoves Active Member Full Member

Sep 15, 2010

I don't know any Japanese, but google translate translates this to:
    "Casimero will not hit the big mouth anymore.
    There is no qualification for someone who avoids doping tests. ..
    Thank you."

Maybe somebody else can do a better job on this.