Donaire VS Tete

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by FinitoxDinamita, Jan 15, 2019.

1. The Ogdoad

The Ogdoad Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Tete looked mediocre against that last guy. His handlers are ****ing up bringing outside trainers in at the last minute to tweak things. He would have been better off without that ****. Now they are bringing another new trainer in Floyd Sr. I'd put money on Donaire if the odds are too good to pass up.

2. FinitoxDinamita

FinitoxDinamita Member banned Full Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Inoue-Donaire in the finals would be a dream fight for me in 2019.. this fight would be nuts!

3. FinitoxDinamita

FinitoxDinamita Member banned Full Member

Jan 14, 2019
    If I remember correct, tete was getting tagged alot in his last fight against some tiny, novice opponent. Guy was one step up from a legal midget yet dude had no problem landing on Tete. Tete looks good against weak opposition but his performances against live bodies are underwhelming.

I cant picture this guy beating Donaire. Even a faded version.

4. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Happens this Saturday

Someone else with a prediciton? Tete is a 4 to 1 favorite, but I still believe Donaire pulls it off.

5. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Tete packing glass, Donaire just needs to get passed that jab and he can win this one.

6. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Still fancy Donaire, never really rated Tete, only thing making me cautious about it is they seem to be gearing everything up to an Inoue v Tete final

7. BoyBato

BoyBato Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2018
    Logic says tete and i expect him too. But ill be rooting for donaire and besides age hasn't ALWAYS been a factor