Donovan ruddock vs Anthony Joshua ???

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by daverobin, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Kamikaze

Kamikaze Bye for now! banned Full Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Based on what? When has Ruddock proved he could win this fight?

Stiches Yarn likes this.
  2. MaxDamage

MaxDamage Member Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Eh if Ruiz could do it, maybe Ruddock could, too. Still leaning towards AJ by late KO.

3. Stiches Yarn

Stiches Yarn Active Member Full Member

Jan 2, 2021
    Against AJ, he would be the one who would dish out punishement and take it (as he showed it in his 2 fights with tyson).
    But the one who came out after Tyson shattered his jaw, would gets stomped in 4 rounds ala Lewis maybe.

4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    He beat a couple of over-the-hill contenders.
    But then who did Joshua ever beat?

Kamikaze and Man_Machine like this.
  5. swagdelfadeel

swagdelfadeel Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 30, 2014
    His fights with Tyson were before he went to prison.

6. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    :risas3:

Angles.

Ruddock would be lucky to make it past the fourth round.

7. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Angles is too funny isnt it

I remember a wooden stiff who stood right in front of Lewis, and got his head taken off. Perhaps I was dreaming about that fight.

He did well against Mike Tyson in the first fight but that was far from being a prime Tyson,

Kamikaze likes this.
  8. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Angles as in how he threw his smash, not footwork. But it's the first time I've seen you favor Aj over somebody

9. Safin

Aug 3, 2019
    Angles as in how he threw his "smash"? Cringeworthy stuff. Is that your attempt at trying to sound cool and American? You've failed, by the way.

And I didn't suggest that you were referring to footwork - your statement is still ludicrous and it shows you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

That's because you're so hysterical that you've constantly got your nappy over your head.

10. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Joshua should win this fight and I'd make him the favorite but as has already been pointed out anyone getting ko'ed by Andy Ruiz could get knocked out by Razor. Razor would need to get him into a firefight and in an exchange I think Razor's superior chin could be the difference

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  11. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    How old are you ? Im laughing at your pathetic attempt to get at me because i destroyed you in our last argument about Takam vs Joyce and you never responded. Every other day it's the same bull**** that comes out your mouth. "You're shooting yourself in the foot bro" Out of all the members you are by far the most annoying and asinine.

When i say smash I'm obviously referring to his smash punch. Everyone knows about his smash punch. You can't be this clueless right ? Ruddock isn't even American so you sound even more stupid as im reading this down. Ruddocks signature punch was a mix between a hook and an uppercut which itself is at an odd angle, Ruddock also bent his knees when he delivered this and leaned downwards at a left angle briefly too. And against taller opponents like Smith, Richardson or Lewis he used his jab a lot and leaned to his left or his right to look for openings.

12. Pepsi Dioxide

Pepsi Dioxide Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 22, 2020
    I'd go with AJ by stoppage, but depending on what Ruddock shows up it could be a rough fight for Joshua.

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  13. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    Hit me up in a conversation.

14. Safin

Aug 3, 2019
    "I destroyed you in our last argument" - Mark Twain said it best, "Never argue with an idiot. You'll never convince the idiot that you're correct, and bystanders won't be able to tell who's who." and “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” You certainly have a lot of experience.

"... and you never responded" - That's generally how it goes. You respond with what you have to say, and after you've exhausted your reasoning and after you're exhausted by the other guy's lack of brain cells, you leave it. What's the alternative? That I spend my entire day talking to you because nobody else will?

"You're shooting yourself in the foot bro" - Yes, I'd never refer to anyone as "bro", but carry on...

"his smash punch" - Yes, I'm not going to get caught up in cringeworthy boxing lingo. Angles. LOL!

"Ruddock isn't even American" - No ****, Sherminator. Would you like a medal?

"Ruddocks signature punch was a mix between a hook and an uppercut which itself is at an odd angle, Ruddock also bent his knees when he delivered this and leaned downwards at a left angle briefly too. And against taller opponents like Smith, Richardson or Lewis he used his jab a lot and leaned to his left or his right to look for openings" - That has to be the be the most pathetic attempt at a biomechanical explanation that I've ever seen. I've just had to wipe up the tears from my keyboard.
    He's cracked.

@Wizbit1013

15. MarkusFlorez99

Jan 13, 2021
    You're logic is atrocious.

You never responded because you had nothing to respond with. Here's what you said.

"You always talk about "unproven" this and that, but in the same breath you have credited some boxers as "top 10 fighters" who haven't beaten anybody in their entire career just to elevate Joshua's record.

Takam is crap and Joyce will beat him one way or another. Who cares how he does it? He will beat him and he will enjoy doing so. It Joyce wants to stop him he probably will. Takam is a basic plodding pudding."

And i clearly said you have no evidence of me crediting boxers who have beaten nobody of note to elevate Ajs career nor did i ever consider Takam to be a top opponent. You pulled all of it out of your ass like you do with 90 percent of your arguments

"That has to be the be the most pathetic attempt at a biomechanical explanation that I've ever seen. I've just had to wipe up the tears from my keyboard." This is by far the cringiest thing I've seen today. Is this your attempt at trying to sound like you have more than 2 braincells ? Lmao. Go ahead, debunk it. Since your calling that a bad explanation, even though numerous breakdowns have said similar.

This is sad, I've expected better. I debate with people on a daily basis that have more weight in their arguments. You're incredibly annoying but you're also very stupid so there is a little bit of fun in responding to you. I want to see what you have next. It's probably going to be even worse. The stupidity is endless LOL

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021