Donovan ruddock vs Anthony Joshua ???

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by daverobin, Jun 21, 2021.

1. daverobin

daverobin Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Didnt read - to long full of narcasism

2. daverobin

Oct 30, 2015
    . The fact that u think Takam was a southpaw shows how much you know about boxing

3. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Simple mistake to make.. The fact you chose not to read posts shows how much you know about boxing

4. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Ruddock didn`t throw enough straght punches and didn`t throw enough punches overall, AJ would control the fight with his jab and jab feints Ruddock would have no answer on the outside and would be easy to hit with the many straight rights AJ would throw.

5. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    [url]22:22[/url]
    [url]13:48[/url]
    This is how Ruddock would get knocked out, he was wide open to quick right hands, a very loose defense.

Stiches Yarn likes this.
  6. daverobin

Oct 30, 2015
    I respect your opinion that I know nothing about boxing / but I have a different opinion about my boxing knowledge !!!!

mark ant likes this.
  7. daverobin

Oct 30, 2015
    Ruddock was low volume of punches only in the Tyson fights cause he was fighting Tyson !!! Go watch ruddock v page and get back to me on how many punches he threw per rd

8. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    The Tyson fights were flat and Ruddock was just clinching ansd only using one hand.

9. daverobin

Oct 30, 2015
    Agreed / but go look at other fights like Ruddock v page and u will see a much higher volume of punches !!

10. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    [url]9:25[/url]
    Is all Ruddock was doing in the first round, left uppercut with no set up, missing by a mile wide open for AJ`s fast counters like the pull counter followed by the right hand that hurt Pulev in the third round of that fight, Ruddock was wildly out of position after throwing the smash and wide open to counters.

11. daverobin

Oct 30, 2015
    Pulev isn’t ruddock !!! Pulev couldn’t crack an egg and he was 41 yrs old !!!! Yes I agree ruddock was trying to bomb page outta there without setting it up with the jab !!!! But as soon as ruddock tags aj !!!! It’s a done deal !!! Aj showed no heart against fatso in 1st fight and quit like a yellow dog !!!! Razor ruddock isn’t Dillion whyte !!! Nor is he Eric molina !!! Aj barely got past a 4o yr old wlad who was inactive as hell !!! Razor ruddock kos aj by rd 7 !!! In fact an aging Tim Witherspoon during his little come back at age 37 would ko aj …. Aj is not lennox Lewis !!!!

12. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    As soon as AJ tags Ruddock it`s done and he`s better at landing shots, Ruddock easy to counter after throwing his left uppercut and AJ is a far better counter puncher than Ruddock Razor rarely threw counters and missed most of his punches.

13. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    I could see Pulev giving Ruddock a caning wit the jab. In reality Roddock was around the same level of Ustinov.

mark ant likes this.
  14. daverobin

Oct 30, 2015
    Your amazing but the reality is I know u would never bet your house on pulev to beat Donovan razor ruddock!!!!