Down Under Boxing Info

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MidniteProwler, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    Remember when that Austin kid would come on here and try to defend that complete BS. A guy from 3 weight divisions lower who hasn't fought in 5 yrs gets a shot at a vacant ibo belt in a weight division he has NEVER FOUGHT IN. I guess Austin could be paid to say/defend anything ? Absolutely disgusting destroying boxing.

stiflers mum likes this.
  2. Francis75

Oct 1, 2007
    The Horn kid lost his last fight.

Ty C is the best welter in Oceania.

Leonard beat Hagler.

MidniteProwler likes this.
  3. stiflers mum

stiflers mum Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 9, 2005
    In all my years of watching boxing I have never seen such farcical ''world title'' fights and the justification for them. Phil is a smart guy knows his boxing but his defending of the Siaca fight was laughable. Comparing Danny Green to Thomas Hearns when he sanctioned that fight and after Green referred to Mundine as a ''insignificant pissant'' after beating the shell of RJJ.
    How he could still post on boxing forums after the IBO told him not to and the Briggs farce I don't know.

Francis75 likes this.
  4. stiflers mum

Aug 9, 2005
    Kellerman: You looked surprised when you got the decision.
    Ward: No disrespect Max but I don't know where you got that from. lol.
    Ward is indeed a great fighter only a idiot would deny that but his last 2 fights with Kovalev and the judging in the first fight and blatant dirty tactics in the 2nd were disgusting. No wonder people are swarming to UFC fanboys like you justifying anything just because it benefits a fighter you like are ruining the sport.

5. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    LOL you are so dumb when it comes to boxing.
    You call Ward's tactics disgraceful and say he got a gift in the 1st fight LOL Horn's tactics were disgraceful against Pac and he also got a gift. Ruining the sport of boxing? LOL you have lost it pal. UFC is on the decline IMO and most of their fan boys were never boxing fans anyway, true boxing fans understand the difference between the sports. Backslapper fans like you are a disgrace and the one of the reasons Australian boxing is so poor.

6. stiflers mum

Aug 9, 2005
    This content is protected

But you keep on :asskissercheats like Ward fanboy. Thank god he's retired and sycophants like Kellerman who are to afraid to call him out on his **** don't have to worry about upsetting the prima donna in case he doesn't give them interviews.

7. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    LOL and you accuse me of making up conspiracy theories. It's funny how you Aussie cheerleaders will disrespect legends like Ward, Crawford, Atlas & Roach yet marvel at bums like Horn & Geales. You obviously don't understand enough about boxing to appreciate the brilliance of a fighter like Andre Ward. I suppose you prefer no nothing ass clowns like Ben Damon & Bob Sheridon over Kellerman.

Francis75 likes this.
  8. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    No he isn't, I've watched his fights free on Foxtel..

SnatchBox likes this.
  9. Sandman_

Sandman_ Undisputed Full Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Parker's first two world title fights were free on Foxtel to gain a following for him in Australia.

His last fight against Hughie "Big Cat" Fury was PPV.

I can't recall the purchase price. Either A$15 or A$30. Certainly less than most PPV shows.

Live telecasts of big fights from Britain occur between 5am and 9am Australian east coast time so that limits the amount of revenue able to be generated.

10. Francis75

Oct 1, 2007
    Two complete BUMS, John Hopoate V Bob Mirovic was PPV in Oz. LOL what.

stiflers mum and MidniteProwler like this.
  11. stiflers mum

Aug 9, 2005
    His others weren't if you have FOXTEL but the Parker-Fury bore-a-fon was $39.95

SnatchBox and Sandman_ like this.
  12. stiflers mum

Aug 9, 2005
    Ward is a great but dirty fighter it's obvious to everyone but fanboys what's going on. Ward's a hypocrite he made the fight about race.

Yet fights for a rapper(with a smoking hot wife TBF)who probably drops the n word every 2nd word in his songs and has sexist lyrics. Very good fighter but a hypocrite and Weeks allowed him to get away with it. Who disrespected Crawford I'm a fan(though won't be cheering for him if he fights Horn).

13. stiflers mum

Aug 9, 2005
  14. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Kovalev is not a racist, Don Turner knows it....................Don Turner trained the Klitschkos for 6 months, he also co-trained Kovalev, had no problems with Kovalev at all. SOB Ward is a liar, a cheat, pure fecal matter! Tony Weeks and Bob Bennett allowed SOB to cheat, with low blows, headbutts, elbows, etc., and Jackson was helping SOB out as much as possible!

15. juppity

juppity Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 28, 2016
    Neutral Corner Promotions has a big card lined up on Dec 8 at Club
    Punchbowl Sydney.
    SMW Renold Quinlan fights Thai Plaisakdu Boomaelent.
    Darragh Foley and Bilal Akkawy on the undercard with
    opponents TBA.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.