Down Under Boxing Info

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MidniteProwler, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juppity

juppity Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 28, 2016
    Kye Frenzy Mackenzie 130 lbs improves to 18 - 1 15 ko.
    This content is protected

2. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    1 of the few things I actually agree with you on is most of the Andre Ward discussions, we both respect him more then the majority on here do.But Ï dont understand how you **** on Horn who uses similar roughhouse tactics to the more skilled Ward,he also won a close decision like Horn did that the majority of "ëxperts" had the other way but you make out Horns win was the biggest robbery ever.

3. stiflers mum

stiflers mum Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 9, 2005
    It's boxing not politics or political correctness once you step through the ropes it's a contest between 2 men. Even if he is racist so what he's great to watch. Hopefully son of judges and Weeks stays retired.

4. stiflers mum

Aug 9, 2005
    Midnite Prowler hates white fighters in general. Calls GGG bumdog millionaire yet supports Anthony Mundine. Anyway it's a free forum unlike some others he's entitled to his opinion. Ward is a great fighter but a hypocrite and dirty fighter(who is allowed to get away with it).

5. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Where are you getting all this race stuff from you friggin weirdo? Does not liking GGG equate to hating all white fighters?
    I like fighters of all nationalities, I transcend race hombre.

6. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    I don't care what fighters do in their personal lives I support them for what they do in the ring. You on the other hand are being a hypocrite again, you have a problem with Ward being promoted by Jay Z because of the lyrics in his music LOL you really are a strange cat.

7. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    LOL Ward has more skill and talent in his pinky toe than Horn will ever have in his life. To say a bum like Horn is similar to Ward in anyway shows that YDKSAB. Everything that smart fighters like Ward, Hopkins, Mayweather do is calculated that is why they are brilliant.
    Horn is just a scrappy mess his dirtiness comes out because he knows no other way to fight when he is out gunned.

8. stiflers mum

Aug 9, 2005
    Wrong you misinterpreted what I said. I said Ward is a hypocrite for ranting on about Kovalev being racist yet his promoter is mysoginistic.
    Didn't Foley lose to O'Gilvie?

9. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    Reading comprehension clearly isn't a strong point of yours judging by your reply, you seem to get upset and defensive so easily its sad.I shouldn't even need to have said that former top P4P fighter Ward was more skilled then Horn because its so obvious but I clearly said it,you see what you want just like your blind vision when it comes to boxing.I was pointing out the FACT both have been accused of roughhouse and illegal tactics.

10. stiflers mum

Aug 9, 2005
    I have never seen you hate on coloured fighters like you do on whites. You hate on Geale for quitting yet say nothing about Walters and Marriaga doing the same(when not having even been knocked down). Not that I care I like fighters of all races but I have never seen you support white or Australian fighters(except Mundine) who are all bums or dweebs(that word is so 1980's) according to you.

11. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    It seems to be a pattern of his Ive noticed,he either does it on purpose and is trolling,due to a lack of reading comprehension or both

12. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    Interesting that you are caught up in the colour of fighters skin when trying to make some sort of point?
    I don't even consider skin colour when deciding who I chose to support. I am proud of my culture and background but at the end of the day there is only one race that is the human race.

13. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    I just think that it is insulting and down right disrespectful to mention a bum like Jeff Horn in the same breath as Andre Ward, but I will do it once more to drop some knowledge on you seeing you weren't paying attention. As I already pointed out, all of Ward's tactics are calculated. Horn is just a scrappy mess who doesn't know how to fight any other way.

14. stiflers mum

Aug 9, 2005
    I don't think so you disrespect a fighter like GGG who faces his mandatories,unifies titles and fights the big names yet support a guy like Mundine JMO.

15. MidniteProwler

Sep 19, 2012
    I still don't understand why you are talking about the colour of fighters skin.
    It seems to me that you are trying to deflect your lack of boxing knowledge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.