Eddie Heard has an arrogance about him as though he thinks he is above everything

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Oakland Billy Smith, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Zhuge Liang

Zhuge Liang Active Member Full Member

Jun 30, 2018
    He was quite sneaky when he tried to secure the vacated 135 lbs WBC title by signing Haney and matching him as Campbell's title fight opponent candidate bypassing the Abdullaev, saying that the Russian couldn't make the fight due to Ramadhan fasting period.

I laughed my ass off when found out that WBC out of nowhere chose Loma as qualified challenger and ruined all of his plan. Because I knew what he was planning. He knew Loma is desperate for unifying all titles. He'd take the WBC title hostage and demand a lot of money for the unification fight. Hearn looked quite pissed by the news the way he talked to media about WBC.

2. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    His arrogance stem's
    ..from a very LARGE Silver Spoon provided by his very successful Father.

3. PH1882

PH1882 Member Full Member

Feb 14, 2019
    Best thing to happen to British boxing in a long time.

Got to take the rough with the smooth.

4. First Round KO

First Round KO Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Bob Arum says Hearn is not a boxing guy, otherwise he wouldn't throw him straight back in against Ruiz, he is getting KTFO.

5. Rilz

Rilz Ball don't lie! Full Member

Aug 5, 2007
    Anyone who stares in to their phone and types while people talk to them is an instant butthole. Hearn is one of those guys.

6. rski

rski Well-Known Member Full Member

May 12, 2013
    Hearn was dictating rematch terms and speaking for AJ before the ref finished the 10 count, he is desperately grasping for his hold on the division.

7. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    A murderer?

iii and BIGLU like this.
  8. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Shhhh

King will come looking for over payments to be returned back immediately or else!!!

9. UniversalPart

UniversalPart Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Eddie Hearn never stiffed any of his fighters or short changed them. So as promoters go, he is OK by me.

10. Southglen

Southglen New Member Full Member

Jun 14, 2019
    I dont like Eddie Hearn, he made out he loved Joshua, if Joshua loses the rematch Hearn will drop him and move on to the next guy he'll be hoping to make money off cause thats all Eddie Hearn is interested in the MONEY

11. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    You show me a promoter who likes to lose money and I'll sell you a bridge.

BIGLU likes this.
  12. Southglen

Southglen New Member Full Member

Jun 14, 2019
    Everyone likes to make money, just some people have principals and there is promoters who actually do have there fighters best interest at heart like Lou diBella when he dropped Jemain Taylor

305th likes this.
  13. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I like Eddie, I don't see any arrogance, I agree and understand most points he says. Plus he usually argues to the point, can actually articulate himself which is good for a change in this sport.

Having said that. Eddie couldn't hold Kalle Sauerlands coolness jockstrap. No one can.

14. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Having been a snooker fan forever I can tell you his dad is the same,folk either like him or really loathe him and so it is with the son.
    Don't mind him actually but I've stated on many occasions that I detest A side thinking as it inevitably involves corruption.

15. Okin129

Okin129 ... Full Member

Mar 24, 2017
    What the **** ? Eddie Hearn is annoying at best but Don King is the best example of a more authentic promoter you could come up with. GTFOH.