Eddie Hearn Drugs

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Citizen Smith

Citizen Smith Active Member Full Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Eddie is chameleon-like when it comes to getting the deal done. Big Baby filled himself choc-a-bloc with peds and his actions helped to almost remove the wheels from Eddie's bus. He'll still do business with him, with the right deal.

2. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2017
    I think due to 24/7 social media and celebrity obsession, people forget that Hearn’s a boxing promoter. The sports entire history has been run by villains who would sell there own mothers for a pound note... a promoter lies, corrupts, contradicts, wheels and deals. They are all the same

3. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    He looks like he is on speed.

4. im sparticus

im sparticus There Ye Go. Full Member

May 16, 2010
    Oh ffs, ha.

5. Degale

Degale Active Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Funny how you guys are having a go at Hearn,

if guys have served there time what is he meant to do? just get rid of anyone who has been banned.

the biggest star in boxing got a drugs ban! Tyson Fury who can't do no wrong on this forum also failed drugs test.Every big promoter who has a decent stable will have some boxer who has probably failed the test.

I don't get know why Hearn gets more stick than most.

6. delboy82

delboy82 Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2014
    people are having a go at him for his hypocrisy in his comments in recent other interviews rather than what he is saying here. Most are saying what he is saying is correct here but almost the complete opposite of what he says his beliefs are in other questions about drug cheats

TBC-ASAP likes this.
  7. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Exactly this, he was spouting how he operates a 0 tolenerence policy not so long ago. Amazing how or why people like him

Inglis_1 likes this.
  8. BaronSamedi

BaronSamedi Active Member Full Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Was this the same man breaking down in tears over Patrick Days death in the ring, the other month?

How can he witness a death first hand, and see the absolute danger in the sport, then cry in an intervieew about it but then have no problem promoting drug cheats, who are using to help them inflict more damage to their opponent

This shows Hearsn tears were crocodile

If he was genuinely moved by the brutality and death of the young Patrick Day, there ius no way he could promote drug cheaters

Pounds notes over everything is clearly the case

And its irritating because he goes on these big anti drug cheat tirades, wells up on camera etc but when it comes down to it, his actions are the complete opposite

Twentyman and Inglis_1 like this.
  9. BXNG101

BXNG101 Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Hearn may have been upset on that day when he was interviewed but he's forgotten about it now. Doubt he's thought about Patrick Day since that interview and why should he? He's in the business of making money and if he has to be a hypocrite in order to make money then I'm sure he has no problem with that. We're all hypocrites in this world, let's face it.

10. Lord Burghley

Lord Burghley I Squeeze Muscles Full Member

Nov 21, 2019
    Lots of people value keeping there word, and being honorable more than money. With Eddie neither matter to him. With fast Eddie it’s all about the money. Fast Eddie is a classic narcissist. In life it’s better to avoid people with this personality disorder. Perhaps in his line of work this personality disorder benefits him. In real life most people don’t want these people around them. Fast Eddie is doing all he can do trying to ensure an AJ victory. To lie and cheat and coverup, is just a normal day at work. Worship the worm if you want.

kojak and DON1 like this.
  11. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    I admit there have been times I've defended Hearn quite passionately on certain subjects and at those times I still believe I was right (I think I am spending too much time with my wife, sort of thing she'd say).

But these days he is starting to really get on my nerves, the way he contradicts himself when it ones to drug cheats and bans is just embarrassing.

He obviously has zero consistency and no conviction when it comes to his stance on cheating,

kojak, Twentyman and DON1 like this.
  12. DON1

DON1 ICEMAN Full Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Eddie Hearn is a scumbag just like most promoters really. I can't blame them, its a dirty business. Only the dirtiest survive.