Eddie Hearn: ''Joshua Relieved To Lose to Ruiz Jr. Pressure Was Too Much''

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Sephiroth Rising 7, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Can I box

Can I box Member Full Member

Jun 20, 2019
    This whole Joshua couldn’t handle the pressure thing is nonsense in the first place. That’s not why Joshua lost and it’s also his only loss to date. He beat Wlad, Parker and Povetkin under pressure as champion let’s not forget. Joshua just got beat but a guy who is a stylistic nightmare for him and a guy he probably took lightly. The real pressure is now after the loss, we’ll see what he’s like under it soon.

2. Kevinb38

Kevinb38 Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    You'll be eating your words when Anthony Too Sweet Joshua wins all the belts back and batters that clows Wilder into submission.

3. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Placing Joshua in the arena with Wilder would simply be cruel. Unless you long to see Joshua left with an 8 inch surgical scar across the top of his head after being brain bled.

It's over Kevin.

Ruiz will finish him off in the rematch, though Joshua will be afforded with the opportunity to go out like a warrior on his back this time round.

Find a new hero to piggy back on. I suggest you climb and live on Fury's back, at least he has heart.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  4. Kevinb38

Kevinb38 Member banned Full Member

Jun 3, 2019
    Oh don't worry old chap, I'm already on Fury's most considerably impressive back. Not only does he have heart, as you correctly point out, he also has Wilder's number.

5. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer nighty night, ellerbe ☠ ☠ ☠ banned Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    How the hell do you have the time to have a full time job, a family and 6+ hours a day to post about Wilder and Joshua?

You're not well man. Get help.