Eddie Hearn seeks to take control of Tyson Fury's comeback

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Sir Will Wigan, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Ty577

Ty577 Member banned Full Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Frank's already got his paws around with Fury,then he will spout **** of Fury Joshua has to be on Boxnation and BT,then Fury never lost the belts so therefore should be given 70/30 split,that is how it will be.

2. Beez

Beez Active Member Full Member

May 11, 2017
    Tyson is in Monaco... Eddie Hearn couldnt be cooking up the unthinkable could he??

Scyson likes this.
  3. DavidJames

DavidJames Active Member Full Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Don't see Fury going near Hearn - possibly just to create the illusion of wanting to make the AJ fight and also get under Warren's skin

4. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Im not a Hearn fan but if he can get this sorted i WILL buy into the hype haha. I cant help but get excited about this fight! Would love to go watch it but im guessing the tickets prices for a seat where you can actually see something no lower than 250-300. Im a bit of a seat snob when it comes to boxing and refuse to pay for seats where i have to watch it on a screen

carlingeight likes this.
  5. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if Tyson Fury goes with Hearn.
    I've said before I wouldn't be surprised if he splits with the old team, moves away from being under the eyes of his family. They've all contributed to his success but he's the talent that made them famous.
    I expect some sort of changes anyway. IF he comes back at all.

Hearn isn't looking to have a fully fit, well-tuned-up Fury go up against Joshua though
    Joshua is the better long-term investment, in every way. And that's the man who Hearn wil be building the schedule for.

Of course he might tell Hearn to go do one.

Anyway I don't want to see Joshua-Fury just for the sake of having "Joshua-Fury". I'd rather the fight didn't happen than it be a cooked up farce and cash grab all round.

channy, Brixton Bomber and Robney like this.
  6. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    If it ever happens, that's the way it's going to happen.

Unforgiven likes this.
  7. Ty577

Ty577 Member banned Full Member

Aug 13, 2017
    100% Agree,you are not going to see a fully fit physically and mentally Tyson Fury v Joshua,it will be a cash grab,but i would still buy this one as it will pure Entertainment,and still two legitimate Titleholders who deserve the payday.Rather Fury gets it than that Bum Wilder or Parker

Scyson likes this.
  8. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Unfortunately, I think you're right.

9. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Fat Mick has mastered Skype now? Expect Hughie's next fight to be streamed off of Mick's webcam straight to your Skype chat messenger for only 1.99 payable to his person PayPal account. Awesome sauce.

S.K likes this.
  10. STEPHEN1990

STEPHEN1990 Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 22, 2017
    Would love to see Fury clown all that pathetic matchroom team especially Bellew who's the worst out of the lot of then

11. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    If a deal could be reached with Hearn regarding Mick perhaps just managing Fury then that would be the best way forward.

Frank getting involved would make things trickier as he'd probably want a multitude of options on Fury if he beat Joshua. That said, I'm not sure what type of contract Tyson had with Frank before he fought Klitschko- does anyone know?

12. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    Fury is in the right place. At home with his family.

If he ever does decide to come back it should be under his own steam.

Twentyman likes this.
  13. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Can they get Tyson Fury back into shape? If they can it will be a huge fight! Fury can beat Joshua, Parker, and Wilder would be his easiest fight, but Hamon will not allow Fury near the fraud Wilder!

14. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Fat Mick is absolutely clueless so there's no surprise that Eddie fancies his chances of getting Fury on board. Sky Box Office is the only way this fight is ever happening and that is a fact, so Fury might as well start talking to Eddie.

Scyson likes this.
  15. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    It is.