Eggington gets smashed by Smith fast!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by lepinthehood, Mar 29, 2019.

1. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Eggington is no where near as tough as Smith, he doesnt work as hard, hes not as clever, he loves eating flush lefts and rights down the pipe, Liam Smith wont really have to fear whats coming back at him as eggington is a domestic level big puncher, and Smith went 9 with canelo, the distance with Munguia and held his ground. So i expect a really quick KO from smith probably between 2-4 rounds.

This is my Predictions for the Weekend.

Hulk Mode Price KO1 Kash Ali
    Smith Crack Eggington Round 3
    Gvozdyk KO3 African Man

im sparticus, 305th, CST80 and 3 others like this.
  2. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Price wins in the early rounds.
    Eggington is a tough egg to crack, Smith is going to be looking to make a statement though. I reckon mid rounds Smith has too much for him. 7-9.
    Fowler is gona look to blast Fitz out of there so I’m going to go with 4-6 in that one.
    Robbie Davies to win on points.

3. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    interesting, i havent seen enough of fitz to see how much resistance he can give fowler.

4. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Kash Ali is going to chin Price. He's going to take him into deep waters and Price will lose the plot, go swinging and gas himself out. Price is going to get chinned. Let's not forget that Price was a live dog against Kuzmin and even though he was losing it was clear that he had hurt Kuzmin a couple times. Yet he still jacked it on a massive stage. Big Kash is going to chin him.

Smith will outclass Eggington and stop him mid-rounds. Fowler will beat Fitzgerald but in a controversial fashion. Something dodgy will happen I reckon, maybe a shot when Fitz is on the ground - Fowler has previous for that.

My predictions anyway.

5. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I favor Smith against someone of Eggsy's level, but I can see it lasting the distance because Smitty isn't all that either.

Price KO4

6. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    did you see eggington get lit up like a xmas tree against some african nobody, a 44/1 shot beat him up, he enjoys getting hit!

305th likes this.
  7. Robney

Jan 18, 2010
    Still, it's Liam Smith we're talking about here... not Callum, Joe or even Ishe Smith.

8. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    Its eggington were talking about here rocked down to his boots by super shot much smaller paulie malignaggi, Liam smith is solid fighter, just not quite talented enough for a title but can hold his own against top fighters!

he beat liam williams twice, Williams is ****ing talented he can fight.

Breazer5678, emallini, CST80 and 3 others like this.
  9. Robney

Jan 18, 2010
    He got bailed out in both of those bouts.
    The first one was a "only in the UK" kinda deal even.

kojak and CST80 like this.
  10. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    Even so and yeh i believe Williams beat him in the first and it was just the cut that done it, Smith did enough to take the 2nd. Williams would butcher eggington though.

11. Robney

Jan 18, 2010
    We just agree to disagree here.
    This won't be a walk in the park, and I will revisit this thread whatever happens.

lepinthehood likes this.
  12. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    cool beans! yeh i will also.

13. Wig

Wig Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 31, 2010
    Didn’t realise these guys were even fighting. This is on the price Ali undercard presumably..

S.K and CutThroatFade like this.
  14. zulander

zulander Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 17, 2006
    Im surprised people think egg is going to give smith a go on saturday night.

Hes been hurt by paulie has a real basic style and when he gets stunned just eats more shots. Smith is good not great but very decent. Could be over before 5.

Fowler fitz lets just hope the fight is a decent one as these two have been going odd on each other for ages

Ali hasnt been in with anyone at all yet. If Price doesnt get rid if him early its career over. Ill go for a price win to set up a fight v either Allen or Browne which might see the winner squeak a title shot. It shouldn't but with two well promoted wins i could see it.

Greg Price, S.K and lepinthehood like this.
  15. Tony Belloo

Tony Belloo Member Full Member

Jul 27, 2018
    Agreed

Don't see why this is being marketed as a potential "blood bath" Eggington after all recently just got stopped in 2 rounds by some fella from Madagascar.

305th and lepinthehood like this.