Enzo vs Sellers OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by The Exile, Oct 23, 2007.

1. The Exile

The Exile FUBAR Full Member

Aug 17, 2004
    According to fight news the Enzo - Sellers fight has been called off due to the local commision not sanctiong the bout.

It also says a seasoned veteren was called upon to replace Sellers but refused due to the poor money and options wanted by Warren.

Looks like Enzo might not have a fight that night unless they find someone credible asap!

2. David UK

David UK Boxing Addict banned

Feb 6, 2007
    Frank Warren DEFINES the term 'deja vu'!!!!!

3. GazOC

GazOC Guest Star for Team Taff Full Member

Jan 7, 2005
    That bill is looking **** poor at the moment. What odds they drag a load of Kesslers stablemates over to fight meaningless 8 rounders with British fighters just to fill the card up?

4. robpalmer135

robpalmer135 Obsessed with Boxing banned

Jun 29, 2007
    You reckon it was Hide that was offerd the fight?

5. Big Ears

Big Ears Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Calloway by my reckoning .

6. Claypole

Claypole Boxing Addict banned

Aug 4, 2007
    Hide would have **** his pants!

7. The Exile

Aug 17, 2004

You gotta love good ole Fwank, knowone knows how he can get away with the same **** year after year and still not be called up about it by the media.....the guy gets away with so much crap they should rename hime Teflon Frank.

8. The Exile

Aug 17, 2004

Nah, he would be arrested when he stepped foot in the country, im sure he has a couple of warrants out for him.

9. Max Molyneux

Max Molyneux Liverpool Liver Tickler Full Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Wish they offered Ding the fight.

The Ballhuggers In the General lounge are a joke sometimes. Just because Enzo nearly fought Sellers they thought I was pathetic to think that Enzo could beat Ding.

Lol at Ding saying who I'm I though just because he's a fighter.

10. The Exile

Aug 17, 2004

To be honest Max, I reckon Ding has a very good chance of beating Enzo but it could go the other way....think it is one of those fights.

You are right about the general forum though, there is a serious love-a-thon going on when it comes down to ding.

Dont get me wrong, i think its great that pro's post on the boards but to have all the ball-hangers fighting over who gets to spitshine his sacks 1st can be a bit squemish :smoke

11. Charles187

Charles187 Active Member Full Member

Jun 5, 2007
    This is tragic news - maybe il have to look elsewhere for the fight of the year.

12. morsey

morsey Member Full Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Bobby Gunn anyone? The rematch!

13. Strike

Strike Boxing Addict banned

Sep 14, 2004
    The media are all ****s, they all suck the **** out of Franks arse, or they would be all over this story. Warren sells the fight as a great test and yet it cannot even get sanctioned.:lol:
    So they call in another no hope candidate and offer him a bag of Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps and a Kit Kat to fight, but when he asks for a can of Sprite to wash it down with, Frank says he priced himself out with "crazy demands".

14. kurt2006

kurt2006 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Classic :lol:

David Haye has not been mentioned by FW for a while. I bet FW will now say he tried to sign DH up for the fight (knowing full well he is due to fight JMM).

Hobson not available ?

15. David UK

David UK Boxing Addict banned

Feb 6, 2007
    The reason this happens with Warren far FAR more than any other promoter is due to Warren's rather disingenuous habit of announcing fights on which terms haven't actually been signed. he even used to do this back in the 80s when I went to live boxing. After 3-4 shows that bore little resemblance to the originally advertised card, I stopped going to Warrens shows and haven';t been to any since, apart from when I used to work for Mike Goodall constructing the rings. Then I used to get into shows for free!!