Eric Molina vs Alen Babic

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Chuck Norris, Oct 17, 2021.

1. I Dont Play With Dolls

I Dont Play With Dolls Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2021
    You make a good point. Maybe terrible isnt the right word, but its the 1st one that came to mind when remembering the Molina fights i've seen. Molina definitely a step up.

2. zulander

zulander Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 17, 2006
    Only problem is Molina is only here for a pay day.
    Not sure beating Babic does much for his career so he may just stay down first decent punch he gets.
    He's OK a good step up on paper and he's a genuine big lump and but his best win is a few years old now and although he fought some big names he's been well beaten by most of them.
    Obviously enough of a name to generate some interest as he's been in plenty of fights with UK names but dig a bit deeper and it's designed to keep the Babic train rolling.

3. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Babic to stop Molina in a fight where Molina knocks him down early and gives him a scare.

4. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Molina is an absolute disgrace and he's a maths teacher who has never beaten anybody decent in his career. If he wasn't tall, he'd be nowhere near a boxing ring.

5. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Molina hurt Wilder, Cristobal, Wardley, landed savage bombs on Hrgovic and gave Breazeale a surprisingly tough fight. Wilder - Molina is still one of the funniest fights there is.

This content is protected

6. NEETzschean

NEETzschean Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 23, 2021
    Good step up for Babic as Molina has lots of experience, is a big lump and can punch but Molina is 39.5, has been KO'd 7 times in 35 fights, seriously lacks heart and is a late sub, so he'll be out of shape. Molina doesn't deal with pressure well and will quit in a second when it gets tough. Babic will want to KO Molina earlier than Hrgovic did so there's a good chance he ends it within two rounds. The referee won't be slow to stop Molina either, he doesn't need any more punishment and they'll want to keep the Babic hype train going.