Erickson Lubin vs. Terrell Maurice Gausha & Nyambayaryn Tögstsogt vs. Cobia Breedy RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Boxing Prospect

Boxing Prospect Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 10, 2012
    Round 10 and 12 were decent, the other 10...**** no

2. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Oh no, I was questioning CST about his seeming auto hate for certain Black fighters.

sasto likes this.
  3. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    By certain do you mean, obnoxious, unbearable, unlikable pricks? I love Hunter, I love Trout, I love Thurman, I love Porter, I love Brook, I love Dorticos, I love Prograis, I love Jacobs, I love Joyce, I love Ortiz and I really like J-Rock, Wilder, Lubin, Haney, Makabu, Lara, Harrison, Charles Martin, Jennings, Monroe Jr. Lionell Thompson and Brant. I'm ambivalent on Russell, Hurd, Easter and Hart. I like Herring and Farmer personally, but can't stand their fighting styles.

I dislike the Charlo twins, Spence, Ennis, Andrade, Crawford, AJ, the Dirrell brothers, CEJ, Shakur Stevenson, Okolie, Dubois and Whyte.

See a pattern? The ones I dislike are either annoying human beings, way too cocky, or slick and tortuous to watch, or way too hyped, with talent that doesn't match the hype.

How about this, try not ignoring every word of praise I have for black fighters, and hyper fixating on everything I say negative. Then my likes and dislikes will become quite obvious. I hold the white, Asian and Latino fighters to the exact same standard. Because I do the same thing with them. I love Usyk, Callum Johnson, John Ryder and Joe Smith Jr.. but can't stand or dislike Caleb Plant, Callum Smith, the Edwards brothers and the Selby brothers.

mirkofilipovic and BCS8 like this.