Errol Spence at ringside for Crawford v Porter

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Nov 22, 2021.

1. mark ant

mark ant Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 4, 2017
    What`s to be made of Spence`s strange behaviour when he abruptly left at the end of Porter v Bud?

pacas likes this.
  2. MagicE

MagicE Active Member Full Member

Aug 16, 2017
    very salty behaviour. Setting up the narrative for the fight, can't wait to see it, I'll be rooting for Crawford

UnleashtheFURY and Oneirokritis like this.
  3. shza

shza Active Member Full Member

Dec 15, 2018
    Probably thinking "WTF was that?" like most of us were when it was stopped.

4. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket The Cold War never ended. Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    He went to his car to cry because he knows he's doomed.

Errol knows he is a marked man and his only claim to glory was an over hyped sparring session with old man Floyd Mayweather when he was 37 when he punched him in the eye. Errol Spence ducked the living ancient boxing artifact named Manny Pacquiao and now sees that fighting Crawford will expose him for the hype job he is.

tee_birch, mark ant, pacas and 4 others like this.
  5. kevinreid001

kevinreid001 Punchdrunk101 Full Member

Nov 1, 2012
    A bad look for him , show a bit class do a interview after the fight. Promote yourself instead the narrative (and rightly so) be hes scared or petty

6. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    Spence was living the good life. He more or less had the title of the premier welter weight in the division. He was feasting on good but beatable opponents. It's like this, in your neighborhood there is this house with this bad ass dog behind a big fence, you walk by there all the time and tease the dog cause you know he can't get out. Then one day you walk by and notice the gate is open and this bad ass dog is heading straight for it. What you gon do. You gon run like hell or fight like hell. That is the position Spence is in. I think Spence will fight but he wasn't ready this soon.

7. JOKER

JOKER I rock the llama's ass. Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Faked his eye injury to swerve the fisherman from Sarangani province.

:ohno

pacas and Willie Maeket like this.
  8. drenlou

drenlou Most people DKSAB! I got your Gordo @JOKER Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Swoved. But in hindsight i know youre happy that fight didnt happen. Just think what Spence would have done to your grandpac.

Manfred likes this.
  9. JOKER

JOKER I rock the llama's ass. Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Nope. I honestly believe Pac was gonna pull it off. The change in opponent and mini camp at the end of camp really ****ed him up.

He was locked in on Spence up until 11 days out. The intensity was impossible to match for Ugas. It's like you're 5 seconds away from banging your dream chick only to be subbed with an okay chick.

10. WhataRock

WhataRock Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 29, 2004
    The realisation that you're a half way crook.

11. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Swoved.

12. P4PMayweather

P4PMayweather Member Full Member

May 1, 2015
    if bud is so easy, errol should get that easy win

Willie Maeket likes this.
  13. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    I'd still tear it up.

14. Dempsey Gibbons

Dempsey Gibbons Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2005
    Errol just read the text from Uncle Al that said "get out of the arena as fast as possible and do not speak Crawford's name out loud".

Instead, he should have climbed up into the ring and called Bud out in front of the whole world.

pacas likes this.
  15. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Honestly it seems that Spence was disgusted that Kenny pops stopped the fight for Porter when he was more than capable of continuing the fight, to make it look as though Crawford had a better performance than EJ. Whats going to be the narrative they push going into future negotiation for the fight?

Crawford: " you couldnt stop Porter but i did, i deserve the bigger cut of the pie". If Anything just to get the fight done, should be 50/50 down the middle, anything else and we may never see the fight. But if anyone deserves the bigger cut, its definitely Spence.