Errol Spence Jnr

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Glad that he is OK but my sympathy has now diminished.

There is no excuse for a multi-millionaire drink driving.

2. Bridie mcmahon

Bridie mcmahon Active Member banned Full Member

Sep 10, 2015
    I've seen something like this happening to spence for a long time tbh, hanging around with the likes of broner,davis and the charlo's is bound to get you in trouble.His cretinous fanboy club will still make excuses for him though.

3. KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog The people doing the banning are idiots Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    I can never understand why these loaded celebs don't just give one of their mates a job as their chauffeur.

4. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    Driving a car like that well over the limit without a seatbelt isn’t a mistake. It’s the actions of a complete and utter selfish *****. Not that I liked him much anyway, but I have zero respect for him after this. I hope he gets beat soon.

ryanm8655 likes this.
  5. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    I don’t understand people that don’t wear a seatbelt...have a mate who has gone to the trouble of buying a seatbelt insert to stop his seatbelt bleeper going off in the car...just find it bizarre. Like your brain is stuck in child mode and feel the need to refuse to be told what to do even if it’s for your own good.

CutThroatFade likes this.
  6. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    That’s just bizarre behaviour

7. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Zero respect for Spence.

Could tell he was a big drinker after some videos when he was around broner, Davis etc... drink driving is selfish as **** and shows zero concern for the welfare of others. If you’re a multi-millionaire then give somebody a job as a driver. If you like driving cars fast, do it when you’re in a good state of mind ffs. Shocking behaviour.

ryanm8655 likes this.
  8. ryanm8655

Oct 23, 2008
    Do it on a track not a public road...

9. ryanm8655

Oct 23, 2008
    Yeah...used to do weekend labouring when I was at school and the bloke was the epitome of a white van man, literally used to ram cars with his bumper. First time I’m in his van I stick my seatbelt on and he starts asking if I’m saying his driving is **** (which it was), so it doesn’t seem to be an unusual phenomenon...