Errol Spence Promises To KO And Retire Manny Pacquiao; Confirms VADA Testing...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Spence took mercy on Little Mikey so no way he gets a KO on Manny!!!
    Maybe a KD if Spence goes into kill mode but he is not going to retire PAC

titanic likes this.
  2. DRUGS

DRUGS Well-Known Member Full Member

May 6, 2014
    Fred Hawthorne is a racist sack of garbage. Not giving that piece of crap any video views.

Spence is a good fighter but also an arrogant piece of crap who puts peoples lives at risk driving drunk like a jack ass. He is also very much in that whole LDBC circle and even called Tim Bradley a ****.

Don't think Manny can beat him at this age however I would love to see it happen.

Wizbit1013 and JOKER like this.
  3. titanic

titanic Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Spence will lose another tooth but not because of his none-seatbelt this time....

4. Caper

Caper How about a fair shake? banned Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    I've seen some of his content and never found anything overtly racist about his channel. He's overly supportive of fighters that he believes he may share a cultural or ethinc connection to. I don't see anything malicious about that. Unfortunately, there's too many people growing up in this country conditioned with a “crabs in a barrel mentality” that whenever we see someone showing overzealous ethic/cultural pride we deem it as an attack or threat to our own societal position. Don't take his reluctance to support other races as a direct sign of his unacceptance of their validity in the sport.

I'll look at more content when I get the chance, I don't have the bandwidth to thoroughly research his stuff.

5. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    :risas3::biggrin:

titanic likes this.
  6. JOKER

JOKER "He is greater." — AdamT on Pac > Fluid Jr. Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Savage.

:lol:

Bustajay and titanic like this.