Errol Spence vs Terrence Crawford

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Perkin Warbeck, Mar 17, 2019.

Crawford vs Spence - your prediction

Poll closed Mar 17, 2020.
  1. Crawford wins

48.9%
  2. Spence wins

51.1%
  1. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Yep he won two rounds and don’t forget he was stopped.

2. uranage

uranage Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Errol Spence is not Indongo and Diaz...he has more tools. Again Spence may lose but you said he will get shut out...he won't, he'll win some rounds.

Weight Drain Brook? Dude, you do know that Errol Spence has to lose weight just like Kell Brook does. Spence comes down from 180. No one put a gun to Brook head to take the fight if he wasn't 100%, he could have provided his medical reason to the IBF and they would have allowed for a postponement like they have with countless other fighter not 100% ready to go.

Brook lost fair and square, Brook hasn't made an excuse for his loss so neither should his fans.

3. uranage

Aug 17, 2011
    I'm not arguing whether Crawford will beat Spence or not...but Crawford is NOT going to blow Spence out, he will win rounds even if he ends up losing.

blackbolt396 likes this.
  4. Barrera

Barrera Defeated Boxing_master Full Member

Jul 13, 2012
    best fight in boxing, wont happen due to rival promoters sadly

Greg Price likes this.
  5. the factor

the factor Active Member banned Full Member

Sep 13, 2014
    I'd say 6 a piece - draw.

6. RacingBeat

RacingBeat Casual lives matter Full Member

Sep 14, 2013
    SD for Spence, sets up a rematch

7. LeeD1982

LeeD1982 Active Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2019
    I picked Spence in this but I have some buyers' remorse

I just don't know

oldcanvasback likes this.
  8. blackbolt396

Feb 13, 2012
    I’m not saying he blows out Spence ( I’m a fan of the Truth was there for the fight in Dallas) I just believe Bud beats him by UD something like 7-5 and I believe he’s going to hurt him at some point.

Greg Price likes this.
  9. JacK Rauber

JacK Rauber Try not to offend, try harder not to be offended Full Member

Oct 20, 2013
    I guess what strikes me about Crawford is Gamboa is arguably his best win to date. Gamboa, by the time Crawford fought him, was not the same fighter he was earlier in his career. Gamboa isn't an Alex Ramos but his chin is now very suspect. Gamboa was quite a bit smaller than Crawford and yet Gamboa buzzed Bud. I just think people are getting out over their skis on Bud. He may turn out to be a great fighter but he is not one yet, even though so many want to dub him the Next Great Thing. As we all know, anything can happen in boxing but if I were to put money on Spence-Crawford I would cautiously put it on Spence, not Bud. Not yet sold on Spence either at this point but he seems to have better skills than Bud. They both are very good and both may turn out to be great. Kellerman has covered several of Bud's fights and if you listened solely to Kellerman you would think Bud is the Next Coming. He is constantly saying how nasty Bud is, how he seems to enjoy inflicting punishment on his opponents, etc. This may be true but that does not make Bud a better fighter because of it. Fans need to take a step back on the coronations.

oldcanvasback likes this.
  10. uranage

Aug 17, 2011
    If you think Crawford will beat Spence, that's fine. It's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I believe Spence beat Crawford but we'll truly never know until they get in the ring.

11. blackbolt396

Feb 13, 2012
    They will.

12. mthez

mthez Active Member banned Full Member

Aug 12, 2016
    This is the ONLY fight in boxing that really matters. I don't care about any other fight. Poll says it all 50/50 fights are the most sought after fights.

13. Goose

Goose Russian oligarch Full Member

Mar 2, 2005
    It will be a very tactical fight, fought on the outside, and likely incredibly boring for most fans. With that I pick Crawford to outsmart Spence, he just got alot more dimension to his game.

blackbolt396 and Greg Price like this.
  14. blackbolt396

Feb 13, 2012
    I agree 110%