ESPN: Maurice Hooker vs. Alex Saucedo & Egidijus Kavaliauskas vs. Roberto Arriaza RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Sampneb

Sampneb Active Member Full Member

Jul 25, 2018
    Good win for Hooker, saw highlights and looked a fun fight. Good result for Hearn, as another champ on DAZN in his stable.

2. blackbolt396

blackbolt396 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 13, 2012
  3. sid

sid Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Stayed away from a bet on this one never knew enough about Saucedo,see Hooker won.

4. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    This content is protected

5. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    3 rounds!! ****... He's a fun fighter EK.. Been hoping he gets his push for a while, I don't think he's the next Tszyu or Pac by any stretch lol but he'll have his moments over the next couple of years.. Reminds me a little of a more well rounded Provodnikov type, people are sleeping on him a bit! Matched up with the right WWs he'll be fantastic to follow.. Used the ring well here, nice jab, snappy puncher, smells blood & goes for it.. Very good fighter. Hopefully he steps up the level now & we'll truly we where he's at..

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    Serge likes this.
  6. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    I wanted to see this fight, but on Friday night my ESPN+ kept telling me the fight was on
    "tomorrow". That's the last $4.99 they get out of me.

lewis gassed likes this.
  7. Sphillips

Sphillips Active Member Full Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Boxer in ‘loses a round’ shocker.

Just try to give fighters you don’t like credit occasionally please.

8. Sphillips

Sphillips Active Member Full Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Double post.

But maybe a point that needs making twice.

9. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Yeah. He boxed quite nicely off the back foot in this fight and his power is definitely legit, and he's got good speed on those heavy shots of his when he lets them go too. My only real concern with him is his durability and whether he can take it as well as he can dish it out. The ref definitely should've given Arriaza time to recover from that late shot but I think those big right hands over the top prior to that hurt him badly and either way he wasn't making it out of the round and like I said Arriaza looked like a pretty dangerous customer to me.

Liquorice likes this.
  10. lewis gassed

lewis gassed The Bronze Dosser Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Kavaliauskas is not ready for Crawford, he needs at least 1 big fight before.
    Someone like Horn or Danny Garcia would be perfect but Gaymon has really ground 147 to a halt.

11. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    good win from hooker came back well. was a lovely straight right down the pipe to hurt the mexican.
    and well done to kavavavaadieukas although his opponent basically quit there.