ESPN: Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo & Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Craig Baker RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Aug 19, 2017.

1. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    I gotta disagree. I think Garcia is prime and ready for this oppurtunity... one he may lose, but that's what happens when the best fight eachother.... Garcia has plenty of options at 135 but a Crawford fight is the biggest fight for either at their respective weight class... let's get it on..!

elchivito and Gannicus like this.
  2. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Garcia is THEE fight at 140....

3. Gannicus

Gannicus 2014 Poster of the Year Full Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Do you really think they're going to agree to this one? They've never shied away from challenges but this is just such a tough fight for them. If team Garcia agree, major props.

4. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    I think Arum plays a major part to this fight happening or not . I think it's the same case with Floyd when he left arum... Garcia will be hard pressed to get a fight with Crawford while Greedy Bob is holding the royal flush.

Gannicus likes this.
  5. Howitzer1888

Howitzer1888 Active Member Full Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Crawford looked great tonight, very impressive performance from him - look forward to what he does from here. Indongo looked relatively uncoordinated and wild, left himself far too open at times.

elchivito and pacas like this.
  6. elchivito

elchivito master betty Full Member

Sep 27, 2008
    During the fight I was about to give credit to Indongo as he had a helluva left hand landing on Crawford, but then seconds later he's in a fetal position. The bodyshots and not making the same mistake twice is sign of a true legend. If fans demand it Top Rank WILL make the Mikey-Bud fight, despite it's grudge with Mikey.

chacal likes this.
  7. nervousxtian

nervousxtian Trolljegeren Full Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Indongo had belts, so no shame in Crawford fighting him... legacy wise being undisputed at 140lb is important.. even if Indongo is well below him in skill.

Also, the punch landed.. and landed hard.. it just bounced his hand back off him. You can see it clearly from some angles.. and watching it live you HEARD it.

8. nervousxtian

nervousxtian Trolljegeren Full Member

Aug 6, 2005
    To the guys saying it didn't land... here:

This content is protected

Start it there.. and 2:18 you can see it hit right above the belt line on Indongo's side.

Blackclouds likes this.
  9. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    i think mikey can win, but he has to be properly prepared to face a fighter in this class, cause it becomes a game of inches and the smallest of factors become critical. his body needs time for his reflexes and muscle memory to adjust to the extra load on the frame and create unchanging patterns. thats why many teenagers are so clumsy, their body is constantly adjusting to the increase in mass.

10. Salty Dog

Salty Dog My name is Buck and I'm here to... Full Member

Sep 5, 2008
    100% this. It's a breath of fresh air. Love how first thing he said was "Well first I'm going fishing".

Brujo likes this.