Ever Last gloves

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by Johnboy2007, Jun 29, 2007.

1. skipdog

skipdog Active Member Full Member

Jan 31, 2007
    16 oz, get a good solid model and run with it.. Let me know how they are.. I grew up on a street called Lonsdale so I may get some just for kicks... Let me know how they work out.

2. Johnboy2007

Johnboy2007 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 21, 2007

Cheers skipdog thats good i think there meant to be decent brand ill let u know what there like , outta interest would you go for the tradition leather brown or the super pro training ones. I love the look of the traditional ones but obv not gunna get them if the pro training are better

3. Johnboy2007

May 21, 2007
    Right sorry i meant the title traditional brown. are they a good make? They are £55 or the lonsdales are £60 for the super pro training and theres the everlast super training (what everyone calls the good ones) for £75. So out of those which are the best made and calue for money basicall, sorry to be a pain i can afford these now but wont be gettin new ones anytime soon so i want some advice cheers guys

4. skipdog

skipdog Active Member Full Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Get the Lonsdales, made in UK right? Do sumpin for your own peeps G.

5. Johnboy2007

May 21, 2007
    haha yeh suppose , iv got a lonsdale tank top so thats all the charity there gettin, no they do look good tho there probably same as teh everlast but with lonsdale written on them lol and there £ 15 cheaper, are title not that good? They look sick in that traditional colour.

6. Johnboy2007

May 21, 2007
    Iv gone full circle now and im back thinkin bout gettin the everlast , im not arsed bout puttin money with my own people.

Just want to know one thing EVERLAST or TITLE ? whats better do you think? Cos theres a pair of title that look good but there called sparing gloves, are these basically the same as pro training gloves? It sounds stupid but i dont want to buy sparing gloves if there no good for the heavy bag . IM pretty sure i know the answer anyways. Finally if title are better any one got a particular model theyd recomend? Im looking at the traditional style but i dont know if they are any good.

Sorry to be a pain but once this last things answerd ill buy and this thread can go lol!