Evgeny Tishchenko vs. Dmitry Kudryashov & Zaur Abdullaev vs. Dejan Zlaticanin RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Sep 11, 2021.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Yep, not even 10pm yet in Ekaterinburg.

2. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Disappointing performance by the usually courageous Zlaticanin.

lepinthehood likes this.
  3. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    118-110
    119-109
    117-111

UD for Zaur.

Bad two days for Montenegrin boxing.

CST80 and pincai like this.
  4. sasto

sasto Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 5, 2020
    He has nothing to go for it with. Please everyone understand this is one of the most severe cases of Feather Fists known to medical science.

LongJohn and lepinthehood like this.
  5. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    You mean about punching power?
    EE boxing basically did had a lot of iterations since 50 ies - 60 ies till end of 80 ies.
    Literally initially it was more close to pro boxing in central europe and U.K and then they did not had these modern aka AIBA certified gloves.
    Actually it was more brutal than modern pro boxing 4 rounders. Some percentage of ams then had 40-75% wins via stoppages in am ranks.
    Later more turned closer to point fighting. Some lads still had high stoppage wins percentage in am ranks.

If you are talking about boxing styles, then I agree : actually for some lads might be suitable to learn in US, UK.
    I know enough EE boxers who even did this.
    It depends also from boxer, I know some lads who were successful to use philly shell and even some hybrid from styles like UK pro boxing 1930 ies - 1950 ies with EE style from late iterations.
    Peek a bo is stuff they usually struggle to learn, however not all of them.

6. Conteh'sLeft

Conteh'sLeft Active Member Full Member

May 23, 2021
    Yeah I was talking about the styles.

7. From.Russia

From.Russia Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 15, 2013
    WW2 victory is great, but russian patriots like to downplay the role of USA and UK, and they never mention Ribbentrop-Molotov pact. Many people think about Stalin as a great communist with iron principles, but he made a secret pact with Hitler, who hated communists and killed or sent to prison whole Communist Party of Germany.

Surrix likes this.
  8. From.Russia

Jul 15, 2013
    Funny thing Lebev never was a paratrooper, so for me he looks like an ass wearing blue beret and a white-blue striped vest ( typical uniform of russian air force )

https://avatars.mds.yandex.net/get-...569faed9a_5e4bbdb0fc020165b28c2cd8/scale_1200

Surrix and IntentionalButt like this.
  9. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
  10. From.Russia

Jul 15, 2013
    The reason for this masquerade is that many russians are a bit hyper manly/ barbaric they love everything that has something to do with military, thats why Putin was so incredibly popular and became a president

When you mentions white swam, the first thing that comes to mind is a famous prison:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Swan_(prison)

I am pretty sure hever flew Tupolev Tu-160, haha

IntentionalButt and Surrix like this.
  11. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    Yeah, Hitler hated jews, communists, gypsies and social democrats. Stalin had not only Molotov - Ribentrop pact with Nazi Germany, long years before this he had trade pacts with Nazi Germany.
    Stalin also had cooperation agreements with Mussolini Italy ( Hitler's partners ) capitalists. Mussolini country even had built some ships for soviet navy. 1936-1938 th.

From.Russia likes this.
  12. From.Russia

Jul 15, 2013
    I also forgot to mention that Hitler and Stalin almost simultaneously invaded Poland, divided it and killed many innocent people.

Surrix likes this.
  13. Surrix

Sep 16, 2020
    Yeah. Both of them: Hitler and Mussolini had heavily supported business ppl : military equipment producers - capitalists with government orders to produce more and more. Stalin had traded with them.
    Germany after WW1 had some prohibitions and restrictions to produce certain kind of equipment.
    After Stalin and Mussolini get in force in Italy and USSR, Hitler for some orders used these countries, especially 1933-1936 th.
    Until he had enough power to ignore some from international treaties signed by Germany after WW1. Like after 1936 th.

14. Goose

Goose Russian oligarch Full Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Yeah this new found love of Stalin Is crazy to me...after all the gulags and purges, as if it never happened

From.Russia likes this.