Express derailed

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by He Hate Me, Aug 29, 2007.

1. He Hate Me

He Hate Me Active Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Is it me or is the Golota express the most rediculous posting on this site. What has Golota done in boxing to merit such a following? It would be nice for a change to come on esb and not deal with the so called express. Yea I know I will get bashed for writing this one, but lets be honest do we really need it.

2. Rumsfeld

Rumsfeld Moderator Staff Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Golota shall inevitably rule the division. Having just entered his spiritual prime, only god can stop him.

:smoke

3. He Hate Me

Feb 1, 2006
    You can't be serious, I find it highly unlikley. I do know he has gotten his fair share of title shots in the past, the fact that he keeps re-inventing himself with don king is troublsome, i know he is bound for another crack at the belt, with holyfield getting a shot golota is not a far stretch. Im still not getting on the express though.

4. H .

H . Boxing Junkie banned

Jan 20, 2007
    :good :happy

5. Bart

Bart The affable Doucheman Full Member

Jan 20, 2006
    ... And Brewster, Lewis & Tyson. :yep

6. ThePlugInBabies

ThePlugInBabies ♪ ♫ Full Member

Jan 27, 2007
    'he hate me' must have a deathwish, you've surely seen what these rabid golota fans are like.

i respect their loyal support of the guy, but i find it highly unlikely that he'll claim one of the straps, like so many of them blindly believe.

on another note, i watched lewis-golota this morning, absolutely brilliant, he folded like an accordion :yep

7. RossTheBoss

RossTheBoss almost dead Full Member

May 13, 2004
    Lighten up and get a life

8. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Golota has a big fanbase, for whatever reason. I don't understand the logic behind, but then again, I don't understand the logic behind religion, either - and a lot of people believe in that.

Being a Golota fan is, in its most basic sense, a fudamentally irrational preoccupation. He lets 'em down again and again, and they keep coming back for more!! :lol:

9. 1-Ton

1-Ton Walking in the Light Full Member

Sep 15, 2005
    I've never understood it myself. The Polish are just loyal to a fault, I guess. Funny thing is, alot of fighters have that 1 guy that they just can't beat. For Golota, that fighter is himself!

10. He Hate Me

Feb 1, 2006
    It started already take cover.

11. bigG

bigG Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 8, 2006
    andrew golotta and Marius Pudzyanovski, two roided up polish heroes, ones a bona fide world beater, best in his profession, dedicated trainer, never lets himself or his fans down...the others a boxer...

12. MacManJr.

MacManJr. Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 11, 2007
    I laugh every time a new post is made in that thread.

13. He Hate Me

Feb 1, 2006
    you must admit he has a serious fan base.

14. MacManJr.

MacManJr. Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 11, 2007
    He does and there is nothing wrong with supporting your countrymen but I wonder how many times they watched his fight against Brewster. :rofl

15. LogDog69

LogDog69 Active Member Full Member

Jul 18, 2007

:lol: :lol: