Express derailed

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by He Hate Me, Aug 29, 2007.

1. DamonD

DamonD Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 19, 2004
    The guy's always attracted a cult following. More power to them, I say...

2. sst

sst Active Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2007
    When you look at it the boxing world was under this illusion that Holyfeld and Bowe were the best heavyweights out there. That all changed when Golota ended it for Bowe. It opened the door for Lewis to show the world how much better he was than another over rated American Holyfeld . Golota oppened the door and Lewis cleaned out the house. It was the beginning of the end for the American heavyweight.

3. Rumsfeld

Rumsfeld Moderator Staff Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Good point.

:good

4. Loufatski

Loufatski Boxing Junkie banned

Jul 31, 2004
    It would be nice to see a heavyweight discussion group instead of filtering through all the chicken weights and reading tons of garbage. It seems that Golota fans and followers are very passionate, just like the Tyson followers, except there's no thugs.

5. Loufatski

Jul 31, 2004
    Yes he does, and he's probably the number one guy when it comes to PPV ratings.

6. Loufatski

Jul 31, 2004
    Lewis did what he had to do, especially with Golota. But he was a bit over-rated.

7. Zakman

Zakman ESB's Chinchecker Full Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Yet another example of just HOW overrated Lewis is, and how underrated Holyfield is. I never ceased to be amazed by this.

You are right about the decline of the American HW, though. Clearly, Holyfield is the last truly great American HW.