F*** this woman is annoying (Ronda Rousey)

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Johnstown, Feb 18, 2013.

1. rekcutnevets

rekcutnevets Black Sash Full Member

May 25, 2007
    Hey, man, I hope it works out for you in middle school. I know it isn't fun, but keep doing your homework. It will eventually pay off.

2. Vic-JofreBRASIL

Vic-JofreBRASIL having fun Full Member

Aug 19, 2010
    As for who is hottest.....I think the other girl is better, would prefer to smash her tbh....she looks very nice ! Ronda is not all that, no way.

3. Ne5ville14

Ne5ville14 Rationalist by default... Full Member

Mar 14, 2010
    For beauty...Carano TKO within 5 second

4. Miesha Tate would get IT. I respect Rousey, I'd certainly give her one and think she's talented, but I agree with alot of what you guys reckon.

5. gyll

gyll Undetectable Full Member

Jan 27, 2010
    It's weird how Dana never really talks about Carano and Cyborg. Yet suddenly he creates an entire female division just for Rousey as she leapfrogs over Hall of Fame veterans like Machida and Hendo to headline a card. Dana says Rousey somehow "convinced" him. Oh really? So you were never really convinced of Fedor's greatness yet a fighter with less than 10 wins who fights in a depleted division is suddenly an elite/star in your eyes?

It's not about Rousey's fighting talent. It's about what Rousey did in Dana's private office. Trash talking isn't the only time she opens her mouth. I'm not even kidding. She looks and acts the part.

6. SouthpawSlayer

SouthpawSlayer Im coming for you Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    eh no im sure dana could gather up 5 way fitter women to suck his **** at the same time than have ronda the man do it, he signed her up because she became a star and she will grab a lot of female mma fans for zuffa, its all about money and ronda ticks those boxes especially with the ESPN mag cover where she was airbrushed to hide her bruised and battered man body with giant ****, hopefully carmouche knocks her head off

7. Ne5ville14

Mar 14, 2010
    Amen to that brother ! :good

8. gyll

gyll Undetectable Full Member

Jan 27, 2010
    But you missed the part where I mentioned Gina Carano. When she was still fighting and was a female MMA star Dana didn't even consider having her fighting in his league. Sure, this was a time when Strikeforce was still independent but if conventional wisdom tells us White will go after any star he'd at least consider someone as big as Carano. You'd think he'd try to talk her into returning to MMA. But no. This tells me in all likelihood Rousey did him a special favor. You mean to tell me Rousey sucking dick didn't help at all? Just because Dana is already getting sucked off by supermodels doesn't mean he's going to turn down another horny slag in an exchange for a little extra credit given to Rousey.

9. sugarngold

sugarngold RIDDUM Full Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Holy **** is this a thread for ***s or what? Not that there's anything wrong with that - but there is something wrong with bashing Ronda Rousey. If you can't see the elite technique that she possesses - then YOU'RE NO MMA FAN.

10. BobDigi5060

BobDigi5060 East Side MMA Full Member

Feb 7, 2006
    This thread is sorry, this bunch is sorry, and stoo coming at me pages back was a sorry attempt. All I want to know is what will they say post fight? Will they still hate her? Will they show respect if this fight turns out to be Great? Will they jump for joy if she loses?

I don't know, but to take it this far is classless. This place use to not be like The General, but the past few days have shown that you don't need a large collection of idiots to make an impact. The other day I read Ne5 mention that cutting weight is worse than PEDs, and I'm still at a loss for words.

11. Stoo

Stoo Obsessed with Boxing banned

Apr 4, 2008
  12. evalistinho

evalistinho Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 27, 2008
    Maybe some posts took it too far and hopefully it doesnt become like the General but its just like disliking any fighter. Shes an amazing grappler but other than that she doesnt seem much and she just personally doesnt do it for me.

I know you are a big fan so fair enough.

13. Ne5ville14

Mar 14, 2010
    :lol:

Right on man, at least I know when my opinion are BS ! :good

14. thanosone

thanosone Love Your Brother Man Full Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Thanks for the pep talk. You're a stand up dude.

15. Johnstown

Johnstown Boxing Addict banned

Aug 30, 2010
    well i made the intital post...she is ****ing annoying...talking about "I love me some indians" and "hate me some buffalo bill"...she is a annoying human being of the highest degree.