Fabio Turchi vs. Dylan Bregeon & Ivan Zucco vs. Luca Capuano RBR

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Apr 16, 2021.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Bottom of the hour. :thumbsup:

This content is protected

CST80 and Chuck Norris like this.
  2. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Armando Casamonica vs. Matija Petrinić, 6 rounds @ welterweight

3. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Nice looking prospect, Casamonica. My first glimpse of "La Furia Del Quadraro" (apparently he cleaned house domestically in the amateurs, taking gold in the Italian men's elite national championship at 64kg in 2019), but early returns are positive: he's a switch hitter throwing crisp and mostly straight punches from either stance, nice workmanlike jab that he changes levels with often, and boy does he look the part (very compact build). So far toying with the Croatian here in his sophomore pro effort, not yet making a serious attempt to get rid of him.

4. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Petrinić obviously just spoiling to lose a UD and get paid again in a few weeks, as the DAZN commentators point out, but they do feel that one nice counter right hand from Casamonica timed over Petrinić's odd defensive jab (largely kept holstered until he slows his retreat to pivot off the ropes) could end things.

Robney likes this.
  5. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
  6. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Official cards:

60-54 x3

UD for Casamonica

7. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    ...yeah, put me down as cautiously optimistic about The Quadraroan* Fury.

Gas tank ✓
    Fundamentals ✓

I just question whether he packs enough punch at welter or even 140. The commentators were saying lightweight might be a snug fit if he can make it. Sounds about right to me.

(*his neighborhood in Rome, pejoratively nicknamed "The Wasp's Nest" by the Nazis in WWII due to its working class residents' fierce opposition to fascism :ggg)

8. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz Can we get Ivan Dychko some momentum Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Patera who upset Lewis ritson is also fighting on this card

9. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Well...you didn't participate and express active interest about the card in the Zucco vs. Capuano poll thread, did you? o_O

10. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Yes originally in the co-main event to defend his Euro title against Devis Boschiero, now demoted to an 8-rounder on the undercard after two changes in opponent.

anjawnaymiz likes this.
  11. IntentionalButt

Nov 30, 2006
    Samuel Chijoke Nmomah vs. Kassimou Mouhamadou, 8 rounds @ middleweight

12. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    I always despised how there are two European belts - EU one and EBU (real, legit one).

I used to like Turchi until he lost to McCarthy, who isn't terrible, but is European level at best.

Robney and IntentionalButt like this.
  13. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    No....:calimero1:

IntentionalButt likes this.