Fabio Wardley vs. Frazer Clarke & Florian Marku vs. Chris Kongo + VIddal Riley vs. Mikael Lawal RBR

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Sonny1

Sonny1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 11, 2013
    What makes you think this will be the start of the glory days on Sky mate?

2. Sonny1

Sonny1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 11, 2013
    So sorry to hear your news. All the best mate. Great poster and you know your boxing!

Astro, Beale and Bfcad like this.
  3. Bfcad

Bfcad Active Member Full Member

Dec 10, 2022
    Hope you can sort things out, life can be dam hard sometimes.best of luck, your posts will be missed

Astro, Beale and Sonny1 like this.
  4. Oreet Cha!

Oreet Cha! I know what I like and I like what I know. Full Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Sorry to read about your sad losses.

I can't imagine what you're going through so all I can offer you is to take it one day at a time.

Best of luck fella.

Beale, Bfcad and Sonny1 like this.
  5. Sampneb

Sampneb Active Member Full Member

Jul 25, 2018
    Was out on the drink last night so missed the fight. Watching now. Some scrap so far.

Beale likes this.
  6. Beale

Beale Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 13, 2023
    All the best mate and look after yourself.

Astro, Oreet Cha! and Sonny1 like this.
  7. Bob Flaps

Bob Flaps Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 30, 2019
    I've literally taken a break from work today after 2 years caring for various family cancers (parents and partner back-to-back), severely ill kid, and never taking a day off work from a stressful job all through it. Thankfully there are supportive people out there and I hope you come out of it in better nick, sorry to hear what you've been through. See you on the other side pal.

Inglis_1, davidjay, Astro and 4 others like this.
  8. Beale

Beale Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 13, 2023
    Sky Sports and TNT Sports are where the eyes are, where the publicity is and everybody talking about the great fight last night at the home of boxing.

As I posted, hopefully this is the start of better days ahead on the road back to the glory days.

Astro, Oreet Cha! and Sonny1 like this.
  9. Punchdrunk1

Punchdrunk1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 2, 2019
    I stand by what I said.
    I hadn't seen the fight at the time but I didn't think much of either fighter beforehand- especially Frazer as he hasn't looked impressive since turning pro.

I think they are both likeable characters from listening to their commentary/ presenting work but don't think either are world beaters.

However, after saying that (and now watched the fight) they both did themselves proud last night and put on a great show.

Beale likes this.
  10. Bob Flaps

Mar 30, 2019
    The full fight replay is streaming in real time through YouTube just now... a lot of armchair judges giving their verdicts:

This content is protected

If nothing else maybe people will stop typing "Frazier" now as it's neither his name nor his boxing style :)

11. LeavemealoneKoooogs

LeavemealoneKoooogs All hail his excellency Full Member

Apr 30, 2021
    All the best chief

Sonny1 likes this.
  12. Bob Flaps

Mar 30, 2019
    Just caught up on Babic-Robinson from last night. My word, Robinson is bad... he made Babic look like young Tyson at times.

That said, bit of an early stoppage but nobody will be watching that again by choice

Punchdrunk1 and Beale like this.
  13. Astro

Astro Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2021
    I remember approx. 25 years ago when I spoke to a very famous boxer and asked him what is the toughest opponent you have faced ? He answered : Life.

Those were wise words.

I wish you all the best in the future !

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
  14. Astro

Astro Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2021
    I agree.

Boxxer / Sky had a very difficult 2023 but they have had a good start to 2024 and they have several good fights coming up.

Oreet Cha!, Punchdrunk1 and Beale like this.
  15. davidjay

davidjay Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 23, 2009
    It seems that on here there are more posters who scored it for Clarke or a draw whereas on the general it's mainly for Wardley.

And to echo what everyone’s saying - best of luck to those finding life difficult at the moment. It happens to all of us and the only idiots are those who think it will never happen to them.

Holler, Mitch87, Oreet Cha! and 4 others like this.