Fair play Frank Warren

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Northadox, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Yet people seemed to think he was on equal footing with Crolla and any fight should of seen them split the money 50/50

2. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Well hello there James Kirk.

3. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    His quarterly show should be the best

4. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Crolla is no massive star either to be making demands over splits especially if he didn’t have a belt at the time. I think even Hearn has lost interest in him personally. Yes, he along with the undercard was doing about 10k tickets but that’s in a 22k arena. I think if they had come together using the United v City angle at the MEN it would have sold out - then you can argue about the split.

5. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    Hearn is a galaxy in front of Frank in terms of shows and quality it’s rare for Frank to have a card to talk about just simply because he hasn’t got the fighters or quality of show Hearn has. I predict with the new US links Hearn is making he will get even better. Hearn irritates me tremendously but I’m just being honest. Frank seems like every time he speaks he has to have a dig at someone about something and that just shows he’s bothered about the competition.

6. obelector

obelector Member Full Member

May 8, 2017
    imagine reading eddie hearns twitter? imagine believing it? imagine admitting it?

7. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Yeah cos instead of believing a promoter I'll instead get facts from posters on a boxing forum. That makes plenty of sense

Scissors likes this.