Fans stunned by Anthony Joshua’s ‘lean’ physique as he shares new training pictures

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    All the top fighters are probably on something, but that doesn't mean they don't work hard and have skills. Steroids alone don't make you a good fighter, just like they don't make you a good bodybuilder. Steroids can help you achieve what's unachievable naturally.

But that being said, there's no proof he's on steroids. He's just got beast genetics either way.

2. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Inoue by KO.

UmarIFLUmar likes this.
  3. johnny_o

johnny_o Member Full Member

Dec 26, 2020
    I hadn't seen that one before and initially lol'd, until i realised it's an ethnic slur. Poor Jazza, he's usually the most common victim. I agree it seems over the top, but at least it's sometimes good for a laugh.

4. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Winny V is an absolute shredder and will lean you up in no time—-Absolutely love it

5. Clinton

Clinton Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Lol. Hehehe

6. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Lol I remember Vargas during a pre fight interview pulling up his shirt and showing his abs yelling "you've never seen a Mexican with muscles like this!" Then he gets popped for steroids.

Now THAT was suspicious. Very suspicious.

7. Boxed Ears

Boxed Ears this my daddy's account (RIP daddy) Full Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Oh, hah effing hah, I misspelled lejiminent. Excuse the frig outta me, Clinton.

Clinton likes this.
  8. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    That's what posters do here:nusenuse:

Aussie Invader likes this.
  9. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    AJ in his dressing room about when Sweet Caroline hits:

This content is protected

10. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    You caught that too. LOL

DerpDiDerp likes this.
  11. PernellSweetPea

PernellSweetPea Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 26, 2009
    This upcoming fight against Usyk is going to be very interesting. IF Usyk can handle the weight Joshua is in trouble.

12. cross_trainer

cross_trainer Liston was good, but no "Tire Iron" Jones Full Member

Jun 30, 2005
    It's potentially offensive to people who are suspected of something.

Brighton bomber and johnny_o like this.
  13. Entaowed

Entaowed Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Dec 16, 2012
    You may well be correct about Fury. But I do not remember the more detailed defenses that have been made for him, although they involved how his levels were so low that it was meaningless. It is possible he disguised things due to the effect even if it was negligence. I would find even that word harsh IF it was wild game since some things we should not expect would be perceived as a risk.
    However given his lack of decency about other things-such as demeaning, sometimes vicious, racist, homophobic, Anti-semitic comments, implausible denials, & sickening non-apologies (I am sorry if anyone was offended puts the onus on the victim for their reaction & does not admit to being wrong or cruel, & it is an irrational excuse to cite media pressure as a cause)...

I agree that he likely meant to cheat.

Also you are right that having a certain look does not mean that he is clean.
    But when you respond to *me* that way, it seems you misunderstood what I took pains to describe again.
    Which is that we cannot say Fury is likely guilty because of his physique, since it is well within what can be achieved naturally.
    But I took pains to say that someone like that could still be guilty.
    Whether because folks take things that do not add much mass or are not effective doping or another reason-I also said his weight at his height & body fat was not in itself remotely suspicious.

Also him being leaner against Wlad-that did not show at all that he was likely guilty. I should not have to repeat that he still might well have cheated.
    He had lost far more weight just getting back to a normal range size after being depressed & using drugs, & folks have been able to lose tons of weights way before steroids even existed, a la James Jeffries.

I hope you understand the nuances of what I am saying.

johnny_o likes this.
  14. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    He looks in outstanding shape. Excellent athlete.

15. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    How do you know what PED`s do? and I thought AJ was being accussed of taking steroids because of his build, why would you think steroids improve stamina? I don`t get your logic.