Farmer ducks Tank, wants to fight JoJo Diaz instead

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by NasalSpray, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Rock0052

Rock0052 VIP Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2006
    Hearn wanted the fight on DAZN and offered Davis $5 million. He won't take the fight off Showtime.

Farmer got offered $2 million by PBC but won't fight off DAZN.

Frankly, given that other cross network fights have come off recently, it's disappointing regardless of who youd prefer to point the finger at.

Wizbit1013 and Holler like this.
  2. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Tank is the future I can't blame Farmer here... Dr.Tank would fix that cross eye doe

3. Incinerate

Incinerate Active Member Full Member

Aug 9, 2019
    I'm at a loss on this one. You can't talk that type of **** and then call it a low ball. What Joshua did to Wilder was the epitome of a low ball offer. At least he isn't skipping Davis to take on a bum. Jo Jo Diaz ain't no chump by any means. That's a winnable fight for him.

4. Rock0052

Rock0052 VIP Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2006
    So why did you leave out the part where Tank turned down $5 million to fight on DAZN?

Farmer-Tank ain't happening, but Diaz is at least better than ancient Gamboa

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  5. The Ogdoad

The Ogdoad Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Doubt it. Farmer is bigger than Russell Jr. Diaz should get outboxed again.

6. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Eitherway he’s losing

Bustajay and CST80 like this.
  7. velagod

velagod Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Tank hits so hard he will knock farmers eyes straight.

For that reason alone farmer should take the fight for free.

Bustajay likes this.
  8. Ukansodoff

Ukansodoff Deontay plz stop ducking Joshua. Thank you. Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    DAZN made a much bigger offer and it was refused by Team Davis. So how come you wernt all crying when that happened but now they come back wit a much crapper offer are you moaning about Farmer? Maybe Tank should of took the 1st and better offer. But we all know the PBC big boys are not allowed off PBC property. Not even when the other side is throwing way more money than Haymon is willing to pay out, they just dig their heels in and make excuses.

Im telling you, the PBC is poisoning and killing this sport in the States right now.

Rock0052 and Badbot like this.
  9. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Well, the first news was that Farmer turned down a solid payday.
    Now hearing Davis turning down 5mil changes things. :lol: No wonder Farmer called it a disrespectful offer.

**** Tank and **** the PBC. Davis has done **** all since he butchered Pedraza. Biggest thing was his fight with Mares getting cancelled.

10. Caper

Caper How about a fair shake? banned Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Gonna have to agree here.

Plus I find incredibly difficult to respect any man named like a transgendered sheepherder.

11. Flo_Raiden

Flo_Raiden Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 12, 2010
    This is just ridiculous. I’m really struggling to keep supporting Farmer, but you seriously can’t call $2 million dollars as ‘insulting’ with a straight face. He has done nothing to earn more than that and he is just lucky that he was given that offer and he turns it down?? I really think that he’s just not confident in taking on Tank and is only talking big to convince himself he is.

12. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    So what? Farmer is doing the same as Tank is doing to Loma LOOOL when is tank gonna grow some balls and fight Loma?

Tank is brave and would answer back to Farmer but when it comes to Loma calling his manhood out he keeps quite like a *****

13. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Shaking in his knickers at the reality of Tank crushing him:bath:

northpaw likes this.
  14. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    :risas3::aaaaa::risas3: