Fedor-Rampage

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by POTUS, Dec 28, 2019.

1. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Yeah for sure. But I knew this was the case as soon as the weigh ins occured. Fedor always trains hard. Rampage even in his prime was lazy in-between fights and had a lot if camps which were pretty much fat camps. This was pathetic though. Like he didn't even train and just gorged in food. He was slow, sloppy, no timing.

2. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Pride Fedor smashes prime Randy, simply another level imo

lefthandlead and mirkofilipovic like this.
  3. Ph33rknot

Ph33rknot Momento mori Full Member

Mar 5, 2012
    I agree Fedor's speed and power has always been the difference but they where the two top guys that was mma's Many vs May

mirkofilipovic and Somali Sanil like this.
  4. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Yeah, i had a small bet on Rampage +230 - just because of the odds. He dropped to +120 or so. But nothing special. Didn't even like it after i saw the fatty didn't want to take his shirt off at the weigh in lmfao. But didn't buy out because it was a small stake anyway. Can't blame him at 265 pounds. Fat ****. Anyway, Fedor is just more dedicated at this point and as we all know DEDICATION matters - especially at +40.

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  5. thanosone

thanosone Love Your Brother Man Full Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Why? Couture is likeable. He would have been mauled. Prime Fedor was a different animal. Couture was good. Fedor is the GOAT.

lefthandlead and mirkofilipovic like this.
  6. thanosone

Sep 23, 2007
    Fedor gets dropped so easy nowadays, he thought itd be an easy ko.

7. Somali Sanil

Sep 1, 2019
    I'd of liked to have seen it because he always praised Fedor as thee best ever, then his first loss to bigfoot when he was past his best and Randy starts saying" he never fought the best of America the best UFC fighters", shooting down his capabilities or what he had accomplished..That was Randy kicking him when he was down because he knew if they met he was getting hurt and quickly, his comfort blanket so to speak. Its my only knock on Couture, im not a hater !

Liquorice and mirkofilipovic like this.
  8. Somali Sanil

Sep 1, 2019
    Agreed

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  9. thanosone

Sep 23, 2007
    Hmmm didn't know he said that. Fedor would have mauled him and then
    Fedor by arm-bar.

Somali Sanil and mirkofilipovic like this.
  10. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    I don't know. I just think Jackson has almost no desire to train these days. He's smart enough to realize that Fedor still trains hard and while waaaaay past it is still a solid glass cannon.

11. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    2020 fight plan for Fedor?

He's pretty much run out of legacy opponents barring Barnett.

Mir, Sonnen and Jackson have all been vanquished. Would be nice to see him try to avenge that Mitrione loss before squaring off against Barnett in his swansong fight.

12. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    I loved PRIDE and would love to see a resurgence in Japanese MMA but can't see it happening any time soon with major organisations like RIZEN who don't look that interested in growing the sport in the country or helping develop decent japanese fighters again,seemingly still living in the past and constantly headlining shows with embarrassing fights with fighters 10 years past there best

13. shanemfr

shanemfr Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 29, 2004
    Bader seems to be the only one in the bellator HW division that trains and takes it serious with the Tournament win (good on him for being a dedicated pro). The others fighting against each other is who is more **** than the other on the night takes the L

14. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    I remember watching fedor in his pomp ****ing up that giant K1 fighter Schilts.. size difference was hilarious but Fedor put a pasting & mma masterclass on him .. Fedor is 10 years past his best but showed shades of his old self here.. he'd have ****ed Jackson up in pride for sure.. absolute joy to watch & a skillset & fighter ahead of his time

15. UnleashtheFURY

Sep 29, 2012
    I think Fedor vs. Barnett will still be a solid fight if it gets booked this year. Both still have enough left along with the chemistry necessary to make it a decent affair. Shame Barnetts last fight was called off due to sickness. Hopefully he can get a tune up soon so they one can happen sometime later in the year.

Liquorice likes this.