Fight Camp Tickets Priced at £750

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by PatCash, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Skyver

Skyver Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 29, 2015
    Who cares anyway..cats on here getting pee'd off over how another man spends his hard earned..smh.

2. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Chill out lads. It’s not much. Let’s get it into perspective. It’s only the cost of about 40 couple of beers and pizzas.

You are all peasants. This is money well spent.

3. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    It’s a very hefty price which was always going to draw criticism. They will be bought up by businesses as a tax right off for clients and employees.

it’s not that hefty when you consider an England vs Scotland ticket was going for £2k last week

however the event should have been bigger to justify that price. You would expect there would be unknown extras included rather than just food amd drink. Like meet and greets or performances from celebs or something. It’s a tough sell to tha casual but if he sells them for which he will it’s £750k in his bin and likely covers all overheads.

it’s essentially tickets for corporates. What they should have done to be smart was raffle 10% of the tickets off for free to draw attention away from the marketing **** up a £750 ticket would create

4. Bulldog24

Bulldog24 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 2, 2013
    And I thought £75 was steep for Benn-Eubank II up in the rafters. That was 93 and they were the cheapest tickets for it but still.

Scissors, Glenn McKrory and Jurgen like this.
  5. Koli55

Koli55 Active Member Full Member

Mar 19, 2021
    These tickets will be sold out in an instant. Fight Camp is a perfect event for bigger businesses to spend their extra cash flow. Us dirty peasants are not invited. It was never going to be anything else.

Jurgen likes this.
  6. Trafford

Trafford Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 29, 2018
    Just seen on Twitter someone has worked out that if you have a mate willing to go with you to split the cost of a hotel. You could get a flight to Vegas via Los Angeles, stay in hotel on the strip and get a ticket to Spence vs Pacquiao for the same price

If that’s correct it’s mental. Granted you have Covid testing to throw in but for a week In Vegas it’s well worth it

Wizbit1013, velagod, Scissors and 2 others like this.
  7. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    The hottest tickets in town.

You get close up to the Matchroom crew and could ask Dull Boy Chisora for dietary tips, his consistent plodding techniques, how to throw water at someone without hitting them or whether he moisturises his upper lip.

Then you could ask the questions we all want to know about Shannon Courtenay such as can she touch her toes and hold for 5 minutes, where she got her wonderful personality from and how many lengths does she do during training camp.

8. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    How many tickets are there per show? As others have said the quality of these fights isn’t exactly great.

9. ButeTheBeast

ButeTheBeast Well-Known Member Full Member

May 27, 2012
    The tickets are perfect for Eddie's fanbase.

They're the sort of people who will pay £750, just so they can take a picture of the event and post it on Instagram. They also think that by going to Eddie's garden, Eddie becomes one of their 'mates'.

10. KermitTheFrog

KermitTheFrog The people doing the banning are idiots Full Member

Sep 5, 2012
    All of which ignores the fact that we can’t actually travel to the US.

ButeTheBeast likes this.
  11. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
    I wouldn't pay £40 for these cards....

I doubt I will even pay the £1.99 dazn fee tbh

12. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    It’s great value Koogs, just the price of a week in Vegas for a cracking night of boxing. Potentially fight of the year! It’s an absolute war.

Terminator and Jurgen like this.
  13. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Shocking that Eh Day never threw in a War Chisora Cap or even a Matchroom FC Hymn Sheet on the seats for the price of those tickets.

Terminator likes this.
  14. BiggieL

BiggieL Active Member Full Member

Aug 13, 2015
    Heard Eddie is trying to line up Neil Diamond to give a live version of Sweet Caroline for the fans

15. Terminator

Terminator Active Member Full Member

Dec 9, 2020
    Thought they might offer a free matchroom t-shirt so i could add to my collection

Jurgen likes this.